• Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Shampoo
  • Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Shampoo

Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 09, 2015

Love this stuff! Along with the conditioner! Makes my hair smooth and shiny.

May 01, 2015

Makes hair soft & silky...and smells amazing!

January 26, 2015

I've used this a few times because of the brand name. I don't know if it nourished my hair, but it did seem to give it a little shine.

January 16, 2015

Bought this shampoo on sale with a coupon and wasn't sure I like it but strangely thought the color would fit into my bathroom decor (I know a strange reason to buy a shampoo). I also bought the matching conditioner. Turns out it was my favorite shampoo in the bunch that lined the tub. It has a nice smell but not so strong that anyone has said anything at work where there are many with scent sensitivities. My hair and more importantly my scalp feel great afterwards. Seems to work to control the frizzies even though it doesn't say it on the bottle. It claims to be a nourishing shampoo that restores brilliant shine. I don't know that at 51 years old I can have "brilliant shine" but it certainly exceeded my expectations...especially when the price was sooooooo good.