Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel Reviews

Ranked #1414 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel can be used on either damp hair to set the overall style or on dry hair for a targeted application.

December 10, 2011

I use this product after I use the mousse from the same line. This spray gel leaves a bit of a crispy feel, you will only notice it if you touch your hair ALL THE TIME. But other than that, it is a great product. It does what it says. And the fragrance is violet splash. It smells really good.

August 22, 2011

I only like the smell of this stuff... It doesn't 'Tousle' the way it shows in the commercials. It's just a spray gel. Thats it. I still had to use mousse and hairspray after. It just smells SO good!! It was only $2.99 on sale, so its not a huge loss! =)

June 22, 2011

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel is one of the best products I have every purchased! This product is amazing for so many reasons. I loved it because of the price and the effectiveness. Read on to learn more...

Herbal Essences is known for its affordability, the amazing thing about their products is you can easily purchase the entire collection for under $15.00! In my opinion the Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel is something you should invest in. It is totally affordable and works just as well, if not better than other leading hair styling products.

Furthermore, this spray gel works very well. Spritz, spritz, spritz and in a few seconds your curls will become defined and glamorous looking! This product works no matter how wet or dry your hair is! Plus this spray gel leaves your hair smelling beautiful.

In conclusion, this product is superb! From the price to the effectiveness there is nothing not to love about Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel. I would highly recommend you try this product if you are looking for a product that will help mold your waves!

March 05, 2011

I love this spray especially for the smell. It smells really good and the smell lasts all day, unlike many other hair products. It also is designed to make your hair tousled-looking, which it does an average job at. It works a little like mousse in that is makes your hair a little peicy. I have been buying it for about a year now. The bottle lasts for a few months. I really like it.

August 19, 2010

I got this spray after watching a video on youtube about how to style short hair using this product. I was only about 3 dollars at the Dollar General. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It was so easy to use... Wash hair, towel dry, spray in and style. Soft wavy or semi curly hair in just minutes. A must have for any busy woman.

June 15, 2010

I have thin, fine, slightly wavy hair and am constantly looking for a voluming product that will enhance the curls and create volume. I find that most mousses look sticky and root volumizers are great the first day but flat the next so you have to wash your hair everyday. Well I tried the Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly spray gel and it gave a bit of a boost the first day, but it was the second day that I really noticed it. My second day - looked like my first. Lots of wavy hair with volume and still easy to brush through. I was incredibly surprised and very excited - with two kids running around you don't always get to wash your hair everyday - now I don't have to and still have great hair. On sale you can gett his for like $2.00 so why not try it and see if it works for you!

March 13, 2010

I have a hard time finding the right products for my hair. This mouse works so well. It makes my usually limp, dull hair come to life. It shows off my natural waves without the heavy, sticky feeling other products leave.

November 18, 2009

I was really excited to try this product because of its claims to give natural looking waves. As soon as I purchased it, I tried using it right away; only to be really disappointed. It left my hair really stringy, dry, kind of tangled, and not natural looking at all! So I've given it other chances since I have purchased it, trying to used it when my hair is really wet and letting it dry naturally, also when my hair is damp... nothing seems to make this product do what it claims to do. I will not be purchasing this product again.

1.5/5

October 29, 2009

It leaves my hair tangled and stringy. Not recommend at all

October 07, 2009

I have naturally wavy hair and I was hoping to find a product that would better define my waves.
This product really let me down. :(
I sprayed it into my hair when it was damp before blow-drying and after my hair was dry it was just a frizzy mess and flat.
Maybe this product works better when you put it in your hair and let it dry naturally? I'm not sure but since it made my hair so frizzy the first time, I don't want to try it again.
I would never buy this product again and I will probably throw the rest of the spray in the garbage. :(

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products