Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 270 in Serums

September 24, 2016

I love this hair elixir I was into the argan oil hair treatments but since trying this product I have been hooked. It works and you do not need a ton of it in your hair not to mention it smells amazing. I will never not buy this product the only way is if they end up making a better smelling once.

September 20, 2016

The smell/scent alone was enough for me to become hooked on this product but the results i got from this as well will keep me buying it.. makes my hair so smooth and soft and brings the 'poofiness' from brushing down too.

March 25, 2016

I like this dry oil a lot. After washing my hair I like to put a lot in and it helps keep my hair moisturized and hydrated. I also like how it has a great mixture of oils, which is why it's a little on the pricey side. The smell is great, too.

March 10, 2016

This collection combines Turkish fig with natural restorative properties of Indian cassia. It boasts returning dull, dry hair to its natural radiance.

Honestly It works. I just shampooed, conditioned, and hand dried my hair a tiny bit and then used the oil elixir, just a squirt, I rubbed it into the ends of my hair and gently through out the length. Then I let my hair air dry the rest of the way.

As shown in my attached picture it Kept the frizz down.

March 10, 2016

I love Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Hair Elixir ! With all natural ingredients it tames the frizzyness of my thick course hair, gives it an amazing shine & doesn't leave it fealy greasy at all! This is one of my favorite products that I always have on hand ! Highly recommend!!

February 18, 2016

I like this elixir. I like that even though it's an oil, it doesn't make my hair feel oily. It makes my hair shiny and moisturized. I use this product every morning after I wash my hair, and it helps to make my hair manageable and easy to brush through. It also has a great smell! I generally prefer creams better, but this product is great!

January 21, 2016

This product is phenomenal +! The smell alone is enough to make you crazy for it but, then its light weight not overly greasy but helps tame my monster hair. I LOVE IT!!

January 21, 2016

If you want to add a nice shine to your hair I think this is the perfect product. I'm not a fan of a lot of oil products because I find they tend to make your hair look greasy but not this one. I added a little to my damp hair and it looks fantastic when dried. Don't put it on your roots because it will look greasy. This also smells reeeeaaalllllyyy good.

September 28, 2015

I used the Oil Elixir Treatment and found its scent lovely, not overly sweet as some others fruit based products. It was very nourishing, without being heavy, just the bottle seems a little trick, it was hard to squeeze the product out of it.

August 27, 2015

Love, love, love this.

Ok so this Elixir, is my new favourite hair product. My hair has a habit of getting greasy quickly so I usually try to stay away from anything related to oils being added. I mean... gas on a fire right? When it comes to this stuff.. I couldn't have been more wrong. It didn't make my hair feel greasy or oily, but soft and luscious. I dye my hair, so the ends can get a little bit dry/brittle. This made it feel like any damage done was completely gone. Granted, it's a little pricey, but there is no denying the fact that a little goes a long way with this stuff. One bottle will last you a couple months.