Herbel Essences 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #612 out of 937 in Shampoo

November 06, 2016

C'est pratique pour les déplacements dans les voyages ou pour dépanner de temps en temps. Odeur très agréable dans les cheveux. Mes cheveux sont propre en bien lisse avec le produit.

0.5/5

November 06, 2016

Je n'aime pas du tout les shampoing et revitalisant 2 en 1. Je n'ai aucunement l'impression qu'il nettoie bien mes cheveux. Il y a l'effet gras même après le nettoyage.

November 06, 2016

I wouldn't buy this product again. I find the combo of shampoo and condition is not effective. It doesn't leave your hair as soft as it would when using separately. I find after multiple uses it makes your hair greasy.

March 04, 2015

The product, though heavy, was available at a low price with a good quality outcome. i was not disappointed, and as always, am in awe of the luscious scents that Herbel Essences uses!

September 12, 2014

Love the smell and how it makes me hair feel so smooth after a long day.

September 12, 2014

I love how affordable this shampoo is. They always make my hair look shiny and feel soft.

August 15, 2014

This shampoo/conditioner is the best smelling one i've ever used! It also treats hair nice

June 16, 2014

Love the smell of this product..definately leave hair smooth and silky

May 20, 2014

leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. My hair always smells good after every wash.

April 05, 2012

Living with my parents they used to always buy the most affordable Shampoo/Conditioner; they had always bought Herbal Essences. So when I moved out on my own I loved trying new things, even if it meant spending a couple extra dollars BUT every time I tried something new, I always came back to Herbal Essences. WHY NOT? Its VERY affordable, theres always coupons out for itt & IT WORKS great & SMELLS amazing! Thank you Herbal Essences for great, continuous products!!! :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products