Hershey's cookies n creme bar

Hershey's cookies n creme bar Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 767 in Chocolate

February 15, 2017

This is by far my favourite chocolate bar on the market! You have to be a white chocolate fan which I never really was but this is an exception! It's so creamy and I love the cookies in it! They are so cheap and even come in Hershey Kisses form! I'd say this chocolate is worth every penny you spend!

January 18, 2017

I'm not much of a fan of white chocolate and still find this bar quite tasty. It is smooth and really creamy with a nice crunch from the cookies. I enjoyed it.

November 12, 2016

You have to be a white chocolate fan to love these- which I do!!! and the little tiny pieces of cookie in them make this such a good chocolate bar!! I buy these a lot to satisfy my chocolate craving

November 12, 2016

This is a very unique bar that has a mix of cookies and white chocolate. They tend to be on the sweet side, but the cookie flavour is very chocolatey. However, I still prefer the milk chocolate bar instead.

July 23, 2016

I love the creaminess of the chocolate of the the cookies n cream bar and the crunch of the cookie pieces. I don't buy these often because I prefer dark chocolate. These are a nice change instead of the normal milk or dark chocolate candy bars.

July 23, 2016

I love chocolate just like the rest of the planet but I think this cookies n creme bar is a really unique choice. The chocolate is super creamy and the bits of cookie are crunchy and add a great texture to the bar. These are quite cheap at the dollar store so I tend to stock up when I go there. The whole family loves these.