Hershey's cookies n creme bar

Hershey's cookies n creme bar Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 12, 2016

You have to be a white chocolate fan to love these- which I do!!! and the little tiny pieces of cookie in them make this such a good chocolate bar!! I buy these a lot to satisfy my chocolate craving

November 12, 2016

This is a very unique bar that has a mix of cookies and white chocolate. They tend to be on the sweet side, but the cookie flavour is very chocolatey. However, I still prefer the milk chocolate bar instead.

July 23, 2016

I love the creaminess of the chocolate of the the cookies n cream bar and the crunch of the cookie pieces. I don't buy these often because I prefer dark chocolate. These are a nice change instead of the normal milk or dark chocolate candy bars.

July 23, 2016

I love chocolate just like the rest of the planet but I think this cookies n creme bar is a really unique choice. The chocolate is super creamy and the bits of cookie are crunchy and add a great texture to the bar. These are quite cheap at the dollar store so I tend to stock up when I go there. The whole family loves these.