Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 737 in Chocolate

October 21, 2016

Pour les amateurs de chocolat blanc Hershey's a frappé dans le mille. Le gout de biscits et creme est vraiment est vraiment présent et la barre contient des morceaux de biscuit au chocolat. Pour moi il est difficile d'en prendre juste un morceau.

September 17, 2016

One of my favourite candy bars is this one. I get a generous amount at the dollar store because I can't get enough of it. Whenever I go to Niagara Falls, I make sure to pay a visit to the Hersey's store.

September 10, 2016

This is my favorites Hershey's chocolate. The taste is creamy with little crunchy pieces of cookies inside. The only thing I don't like is that is a bit too sweet for my taste. Solution: I just eat a piece or two to satisfy my sweet tooth (although it is extremely HARD to stop).

August 04, 2016

Really sweet, but that's usually the case with white chocolate. If you don't mind the super sweetness, Hershey's cookies 'n crème is delicious! I always buy these to send as a surprise to friends cause it's so thin it can be send with lettermail :D

July 20, 2016

Tellement une bonne combinaison de chocolat et de pâtes à biscuits. Ce chocolat nous fond dans la bouche lorsqu'on en mange. Je l'adore et je m'en passerai jamais.

April 28, 2016

Great combination of the cookie crunch with the creamy white chocolate. This is one bar that will last me awhile as the sweetness can get a little over powering. Fantastic taste.

April 15, 2016

Worth every penny. These are sooo delicious. Probley one of favouites. The taste of the white chocolte with the crunch of the cookies . You can buy these at the doller store

March 21, 2016

My all time favorite chocolate. I prefer white chocolate over milk chocolate anyways but the cookie bits taste absolutely delicious in the chocolate! I love how creamy and crunchy the texture is

March 21, 2016

This has always been one of the chocolate bars I'd choose when I am at the dollarama. I love cookies n creme anything. I like to eat the bar in small pieces and let each piece melt in my mouth. I just feel a little guilty when I eat the entire thing--oops. My brother bought a bar for me a few days ago and I was so excited, I felt like a child again :')

March 19, 2016

The ratio between the chocolate and the crunch cookies is just perfect. This is such a good chocolate, it is so rich in flavor its unbelievable. The bar itself isnt too think or thin, and it just satisfies that sweet tooth craving