Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 796 in Chocolate

March 15, 2017

Tellement délicieux ce chocolat biscuit à la crème je l'adore . Son bon goût de crème et biscuits au chocolat crémeux en bouche . Je le recommande et très abordable . Je vais en racheter

March 07, 2017

Oh. My. Gosh.

Just, there's no need to explain. This is the BEST chocolate bar ever.

First off, the white chocolate. I'm usually not a big fan, but in this chocolate, it corporates so well! The cookie chunks just bring it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

Secondly, each bite is just flavor packed! The combination of the white chocolate and the cookie chunks just make each crunch in one of heaven!

Thirdly, the value is WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Like, I think it should be worth more. But I'm definitely happy with the prices.

Okay, it's really hard to explain the greatness in this bar, so I definitely recommend you to try it soon!

January 18, 2017

This is one of my FAVE chocolate bars - I like white chocolate way more than any other chocolate and this is the perfect thing for me. I love the white chocolate with the cookie bits in it. I do put it in the fridge just for a few minutes to harden or else it melts too quickly before I am done eating it.

January 18, 2017

I am a huge fan of white chocolate, so I REALLY love this chocolate bar!!! The white chocolate mixed with the little pieces of cookie - it is the all time perfect combo!

January 16, 2017

Le chocolat Hershey que je préfère, je pourrais en manger 4 grosses barres de suite sans me tanner de se goût délicieux. J'essaie toujours de me contrôler mais c'est imposible.

January 12, 2017

This chocolate bar is really creamy and ha a really yummy taste. White chocolate with bits of cookies and cream. Love it. And would recommend it for sure

January 12, 2017

This chocolate bar is delicious. By far my favourite chocolate bar! I would recommend this to anyone and I will continue to buy this in the future, it is so good

January 12, 2017

This was always one of my favourite chocolate bars when I was a kid, and it hasn't changed since then!

I love how creamy it is, and sweet and chocolatey without being too-too sweet. My only grievance is that it used to have more of the chocolate cookie bits in each bar, and it seems the texture has changed a slight bit since I was young. Still it is good and I enjoy it, but I wish it was like when I was young.

January 09, 2017

This chocolate bar is fine, and I'm sure some people love it, I just have things I love more. It does taste somewhat like cookies n creme, but to me it tastes more like an over priced white chocolate easter rabbit. I would rather buy something else.

January 09, 2017

I Love this product tastes creamy with bits of cookies inside I always pick these up a bunch at a time due to not lasting long in my house hold every one likes them and I would recommend this product to anyone for a perfect relaxing treat