Hershey's Kisses Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 758 in Chocolate

The Original HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates have been a favorite American treat since 1907. Made up of deliciously creamy milk chocolate HERSHEY'S KISSES brand have been enjoyed and shared generation after generation.

January 18, 2017

Hershey's Kisses are delicious in moderation. I couldn't sit down and devour an entire bag in one sitting and that's probably a really good thing, haha! The chocolate is rich and yummy. You can pop one in your mouth and let it slowly melt. You know, if you have will power :) All in all a yummy chocolate fix.

January 09, 2017

This product has been around for a long time these are delicious they taste just as good today and are so addictive can't just have one gotta eat all of these in one sitting the taste of great milk chocolate I would recommend these Hershey's Kisses to anyone

October 04, 2016

so the chocolate is cheap. but for some reason they are addicting. I think because it is more sugar than actual chocolate. I love all types of these. they are a simple chocolate.

August 02, 2016

I love Hershey's kisses! Just the perfect amount of chocolate to cure a sweet tooth yet I still manage to eat a handful! They are awesome melted on pretzels!

April 06, 2016

Hersheys kisses have been around for a long time and are a classic. The are very tasty with nice rich milk chocolate that melts in your mouth. I always keep some of these in a little candy dish around christmas time.

April 03, 2016

Hershey's kisses are lovely bites of milk chocolate that are adorably packaged.
    Perfect treat for Christmas and Valelntine's day. I love that the colours of the
    wrappers change to holiday colours during the different seasons and holidays.
    The ones with caramel are my favourite!

April 03, 2016

I love the taste of Hershey's Kisses, but I hate the price! They jack up the price so much around Christmas, Valentines day etc.. I found them at a locel grocery store for $6+ a bag!! They are almost impossible to find not around holidays.. The odd (and I repeat, odd) time you can find them at the dollar store for $2 a bag.. I love the taste.. They truly are wonderful and I would recommend them for that, but the price is just too high for me.

April 03, 2016

I love these especially during the holidays! I'm a big fan of Hershey's chocolate and these are a classic! They are small so it's easy to eat a bunch of them but they are so cute! I will continue to buy these during holidays like Christmas and Valentine's Day.

March 13, 2016

I find these are pricey cause they only come out mostly at Christmas. I do find the chocolate good but not as creamy peanut n Hersey bars. Do love them for my candy dish Xmas time

February 17, 2016

I really enjoy Hershey kisses I think that they are a really nice tasting chocolate and I love that they come individually wrapped makes it easier for me to throw a few in my purse in case I want a little snack. I also use these for these peanut butter cookies I make all the time so I always have these on hand. Yummy!