Hershey's Kisses Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 737 in Chocolate

The Original HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates have been a favorite American treat since 1907. Made up of deliciously creamy milk chocolate HERSHEY'S KISSES brand have been enjoyed and shared generation after generation.

October 04, 2016

so the chocolate is cheap. but for some reason they are addicting. I think because it is more sugar than actual chocolate. I love all types of these. they are a simple chocolate.

August 02, 2016

I love Hershey's kisses! Just the perfect amount of chocolate to cure a sweet tooth yet I still manage to eat a handful! They are awesome melted on pretzels!

April 06, 2016

Hersheys kisses have been around for a long time and are a classic. The are very tasty with nice rich milk chocolate that melts in your mouth. I always keep some of these in a little candy dish around christmas time.

April 03, 2016

Hershey's kisses are lovely bites of milk chocolate that are adorably packaged.
Perfect treat for Christmas and Valelntine's day. I love that the colours of the
wrappers change to holiday colours during the different seasons and holidays.
The ones with caramel are my favourite!

April 03, 2016

I love the taste of Hershey's Kisses, but I hate the price! They jack up the price so much around Christmas, Valentines day etc.. I found them at a locel grocery store for $6+ a bag!! They are almost impossible to find not around holidays.. The odd (and I repeat, odd) time you can find them at the dollar store for $2 a bag.. I love the taste.. They truly are wonderful and I would recommend them for that, but the price is just too high for me.

April 03, 2016

I love these especially during the holidays! I'm a big fan of Hershey's chocolate and these are a classic! They are small so it's easy to eat a bunch of them but they are so cute! I will continue to buy these during holidays like Christmas and Valentine's Day.

March 13, 2016

I find these are pricey cause they only come out mostly at Christmas. I do find the chocolate good but not as creamy peanut n Hersey bars. Do love them for my candy dish Xmas time

February 17, 2016

I really enjoy Hershey kisses I think that they are a really nice tasting chocolate and I love that they come individually wrapped makes it easier for me to throw a few in my purse in case I want a little snack. I also use these for these peanut butter cookies I make all the time so I always have these on hand. Yummy!

February 17, 2016

There is nothing more perfectly rich out there than these amazing kisses! Baking with them is amazing and so easy to work with! They are a bit on the pricey side but worth it. To get the best price I suggest bulk barn! Love these little gems!

December 28, 2015

I love these. They melt in your mouth and are so delicious. They come in so many different flavours. I love the milk chocolate the best. These make an excellent addition to any gift for the chocolate lover!