Hershey's Kisses Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 798 in Chocolate

The Original HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates have been a favorite American treat since 1907. Made up of deliciously creamy milk chocolate HERSHEY'S KISSES brand have been enjoyed and shared generation after generation.

March 14, 2017

I love love love Hershey's kisses! Love that they always come out with different flavours for different holidays! My favorite on so far is the candy cane ones! I will always buy these chocolates!

February 21, 2017

I don't find this to be the best of the chocolates that are made but it is one of the better ones that's for sure, however they're also usuallyexpensive so I don't buy them unless they're on sale after valentines day or christmas.
    cadbury is the way to go for chocolate but if you cant get that, this is just as good!

February 21, 2017

Kisses are a classic. The best and one of my favourites. Rich, creamy, smooth chocolate. Great for a gift or for just sitting alone at home and not sharing with anyone but yourself.

February 15, 2017

Hershey's Kisses are an all time favourite of mine. The texture is just right and it pops right into the mouth. I love it when it melts on my tongue. The kids and husband all love it.

February 15, 2017

I try to avoid chocolate because I am absolutely addicted and I can never have just one.

Hershey kisses are one of my favourite chocolates. I love the texture and the creamy feeling in your mouth when it melts. It's also one of those chocolates I don't mind biting into as the texture is very satisfying. It is also very addicting. I can never just have one hershey kiss. I love how classic it is as well. I feel like I grew up eating hershey kisses during all occasions and holidays.

January 18, 2017

Hershey's Kisses are delicious in moderation. I couldn't sit down and devour an entire bag in one sitting and that's probably a really good thing, haha! The chocolate is rich and yummy. You can pop one in your mouth and let it slowly melt. You know, if you have will power :) All in all a yummy chocolate fix.

January 09, 2017

This product has been around for a long time these are delicious they taste just as good today and are so addictive can't just have one gotta eat all of these in one sitting the taste of great milk chocolate I would recommend these Hershey's Kisses to anyone

October 04, 2016

so the chocolate is cheap. but for some reason they are addicting. I think because it is more sugar than actual chocolate. I love all types of these. they are a simple chocolate.

August 02, 2016

I love Hershey's kisses! Just the perfect amount of chocolate to cure a sweet tooth yet I still manage to eat a handful! They are awesome melted on pretzels!

April 06, 2016

Hersheys kisses have been around for a long time and are a classic. The are very tasty with nice rich milk chocolate that melts in your mouth. I always keep some of these in a little candy dish around christmas time.