Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 796 in Chocolate

Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with delicious roasted almonds.

March 15, 2017

Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar is my favorite chocolate bar snack. I pick one up every time I am feeling a chocolate craving. Almonds and Chocolate is always a nice combination but Hershey has taken that and made it out of this world. My only complaint is that I wish the bars were bigger :(

March 15, 2017

These are my all time favourite snack bars! I do like chocolate but I love it when it has fruit or nuts added. When I open a bag of these they never go back into the cupboard!

March 07, 2017

I usually don't like any chocolate bars with nuts in them, or any fillings. But this chocolate bar definitely lives out of this opinionated zone. The first time I tried it, I immediately knew why others liked chocolate with other fillings. The smoothness and richness of the bar really goes nicely with the crunchy almonds and releases a pleasant and heavenly taste unlike any other. The value of the bar is definitely worth the money and this bar could technically be gourmet! All in all, I definitely recommend this chocolate!

February 20, 2017

I love this chocolate bar especially since almonds are included. Very smooth chocolate. I have been consuming more of it in my pregnancy and hits the spot when I crave something sweet. I intend to use in my baking.

February 20, 2017

although i enjoy nuts in my chocolates i find these lack just that. the almonds are hardly or barely if any there. the milk chocolate itself is very average. nothing fancy or out of the ordinary flavour.

January 25, 2017

Average chocolate. It's an okay chocolate and almond bar that will satisfy my chocolate craving, but it feels and tastes basic. I personally would prefer this in a dark chocolate version with more almonds.

January 25, 2017

This is my favorite of all the Hershey's bars. Just because i'm a nut lover. The almond and the chocolate is just so perfect for this. A must have when craving for a chocolate.

January 18, 2017

I love these! The chocolate is absolutely to die for and the almonds are delicious and crunchy. The combination of sweet and salty is my favorite. Its like eating two treats at once. I would never pass this chocolate bar up, ever!

January 09, 2017

Love love the combination of Chocolate and Almonds tastes so amazing when I buy these I usually purchase 4 at a time for each member in my house hold as soon as I give this product to them it's eaten right away

November 22, 2016

Hershey's chocolate bar is my favorite ,its affordable,delicious and i like that it has almonds and that gives a little crunch in the chocolate,the taste is absolutely amazing! i am not a big fan of dark chocolate,i love milk chocolate and with almonds its heaven ,love it .