Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 737 in Chocolate

Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with delicious roasted almonds.

November 22, 2016

Hershey's chocolate bar is my favorite ,its affordable,delicious and i like that it has almonds and that gives a little crunch in the chocolate,the taste is absolutely amazing! i am not a big fan of dark chocolate,i love milk chocolate and with almonds its heaven ,love it .

October 04, 2016

quality is not ideal. it is decent but not gourmet, however it tastes really good. not too bitter and pairs well with coffee. the snack size mini samples are great too. usually come out at halloween

September 28, 2016

This Hershey's Milk chocolate bar with Almonds is absolutely delicious. Its super creamy and completely satisfying as a chocolate lover. The almonds give it that little extra crunch.

September 22, 2016

These are very inexpensive and I. Ought them for my last camping trip to make s'mores and the nuts inside were the cherry on top. These are amazing and this chocolate is very addictive. I believe it's really good chocolate and good quality

September 22, 2016

I am a chocolate lover and this is one of my favourites as well. I can't complain about them, they are just right, crunchy, creamy and delicious. Whenever I eat these I warm it up by rubbing it inbetween my palms. I can finish more then one pack to myself but I have to limit myself. Lol! I've tried the ones from the States as well but personally I like the ones from Canada more.

September 08, 2016

I have a huge box of these bars in my freezer. I just love them. Also, I've tried the American version of this bar and the Canadian chocolate is so much better. More creamy and not bitter. I could live on these bars.

June 28, 2016

Chocolate covered almonds are my all time favourite snack and this is just chocolate almonds in bar form! So creamy and delicious! I recommend buying them in a four pack because you save money and have an excuse to eat all four chocolate bars

June 15, 2016

Nothing wrong with these. Such a good quality chocolate, and b/c it comes with almonds it's a healthier choice, right? Perfect for a chocolate fix. It doesn't come perforated with squares, so you have to bite out the sized bites you want. Not good for sharing, so you'll have to eat the whole thing yourself. You can't eat one and not feel happier, it's melty and crunchy at the same time.

June 06, 2016

Hershey's has amazing tasting milk chocolate. And these bars have big chunks of almonds. Pretty sure they're whole almonds. There was a Hershey's factory close to my hometown when I was growing up so I have a lot of memories of Hershey's delicious chocolate !

June 06, 2016

I love chocolate bars but than again who doesn't, I love Hershey's chocolate because it's better tasting than other brands and I love almonds so this bar is the perfect combo. I usually buy these bars in a 4 pack at Walmart for $4.12 and these are defiantly a favourite of the family as well.