Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 767 in Chocolate

Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with delicious roasted almonds.

February 20, 2017

I love this chocolate bar especially since almonds are included. Very smooth chocolate. I have been consuming more of it in my pregnancy and hits the spot when I crave something sweet. I intend to use in my baking.

February 20, 2017

although i enjoy nuts in my chocolates i find these lack just that. the almonds are hardly or barely if any there. the milk chocolate itself is very average. nothing fancy or out of the ordinary flavour.

January 25, 2017

Average chocolate. It's an okay chocolate and almond bar that will satisfy my chocolate craving, but it feels and tastes basic. I personally would prefer this in a dark chocolate version with more almonds.

January 25, 2017

This is my favorite of all the Hershey's bars. Just because i'm a nut lover. The almond and the chocolate is just so perfect for this. A must have when craving for a chocolate.

January 18, 2017

I love these! The chocolate is absolutely to die for and the almonds are delicious and crunchy. The combination of sweet and salty is my favorite. Its like eating two treats at once. I would never pass this chocolate bar up, ever!

January 09, 2017

Love love the combination of Chocolate and Almonds tastes so amazing when I buy these I usually purchase 4 at a time for each member in my house hold as soon as I give this product to them it's eaten right away

November 22, 2016

Hershey's chocolate bar is my favorite ,its affordable,delicious and i like that it has almonds and that gives a little crunch in the chocolate,the taste is absolutely amazing! i am not a big fan of dark chocolate,i love milk chocolate and with almonds its heaven ,love it .

October 04, 2016

quality is not ideal. it is decent but not gourmet, however it tastes really good. not too bitter and pairs well with coffee. the snack size mini samples are great too. usually come out at halloween

September 28, 2016

This Hershey's Milk chocolate bar with Almonds is absolutely delicious. Its super creamy and completely satisfying as a chocolate lover. The almonds give it that little extra crunch.

September 22, 2016

These are very inexpensive and I. Ought them for my last camping trip to make s'mores and the nuts inside were the cherry on top. These are amazing and this chocolate is very addictive. I believe it's really good chocolate and good quality