He's Just Not That Into You Reviews

Ranked #847 out of 970 in DVD

Remember that really cute guy who said he'd call....and didn't? Maybe He's Just Not That Into You. An all-star cast - Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper, Ginnifer Goodwin, Scarlett Johansson and Justin Long - looks for love and finds laughs in this savvy, sexy, right-now romcom. Based on the runaway (like some guys you know) bestseller by Sex and the City series writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, He's Just Not That Into You sparkles with zingy aha moments any survivor of the dating wars will recognize. See it with someone you'd like to love.

June 21, 2015

This was a decent movie, but not one that I would consider a favourite. It was a very typical chick flick, but I appreciated the sentiment that not everything works out, and sometimes it's better that it didn't.
All star cast - lots of great actors and actresses.

June 16, 2015

I really enjoyed watching this very clever movie about smart women sharing their thoughts and feelings about men and signs that if they really are into a relationship or not. He's Just Not That Into You has a all-star cast and it is also a very funny and a delightful romantic comedy.

June 16, 2015

I have always really liked this movie, I have watched it way more than once

April 13, 2015

He's Just Not That Into You is a pretty good chick flick. I really enjoyed watching it, and even my husband liked it. I would definitely watch this movie again. I really liked the characters in this.

July 31, 2014

Pretty good movie.

What do you think, have you seen it?

January 17, 2014

This is my alllll time favourite movie, I used to be able to recite most of the lines (embarrassing). It's the classic romcom with a twist. I wish they would make a second one. Plus Bradley Cooper (so dreamy) is in it which makes it a hundred times better.

January 17, 2014

When you find something that you can relate to time and time again it sticks pretty well in your head .

April 20, 2013

A really fun and good-hearted movie. You find yourself rooting for the characters and can really relate. It's not so dreamy and far fetched as most chick flicks out there.

May 23, 2012

This movie honestly brought a lot of things into perspective for me! It's one of those movies, that you'll look beside you at your girlfriends, and go.. "OMG! THAT IS SOOO TRUE!" It's great. It had a numerous amount of great actors involved, and they each had an amazing role. The concept was awesome! Total girls night movie.

May 16, 2011

He's Just Not That Into You is PERFECT for a girl's movie night! I watched it with two of my girlfriends in the theatre, and the entire time, we'd look at each other and go "OMGOD THAT'S SO TRUE"
I've actually learned so many lessons from this, and to NOT CARE when someone is seemingly giving you "mixed signals".
I still watch this quite frequently, and love to keep it around for when a boy is giving me trouble. I warn everyone though, this is a go-to chick flick!

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag