Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:

• Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

September 15, 2016

Do you have a wriggly baby?! I do! These make your life so much easier. Just pull on and go. I do wish the sides were a bit more snug, which is why I didn't give them full points. And they could package a bigger box!

September 01, 2016

Started buying these last year for my 2 year old instead of pull ups and I love them. The side tabs makes changing accidents a breeze we experienced no rash or irritation and importantly no leakage. I also like that unlike pull us and other potty training pants these come in the huge econo boxes of 100plus depending on size

August 31, 2016

Only diapers that works for my kids. No rush or skin irritations, plus no leaks at all. Price is great plus i always buy them with coupons. And i like how soft it on my babys bum and so easy to put on and take off.

August 31, 2016

These are my favorite diapers. As a new mom it was important to me that had something that didnt give my little girl rashes and kept her dry through her birth. I used Huggies throughout her entire childhood all the way into potty training and was very impressed by the quality.

July 11, 2016

My absolute favourite diapers. My son is a late potty trainer (he's almost 4), and has been using these diapers for the last 2 years. He's quite small and slender for his age, and these diapers fit amazing just the way they are (but it's also a bonus that they can be tightened if need be). Also, my son likes that they look more like pull ups then diapers. I like that they can be pulled up like pull ups (or underwear) so he can pull them up and down when he uses the potty himself, with the security of knowing that if his diaper is particularly messy it's easy to lay him down and open the diaper from the sides very easily.

1.5/5

April 08, 2016

The problem with these diapers his that my daughter had a allergic reaction after an hour.
Ma fille a fait une reaction allergique apres meme pas une heure, elle a eu des rougeurs au niveau de la taille

March 08, 2016

J'aime mais sans plus ! le positif est que ce sont des Huggies et que je suis une fan fini de la marque huggies mais si non j'ai moins aimé le côté absorption disont que ce sont celle que je prend lorsqu'il n'y à plus de Little movers .

March 05, 2016

When our 1st born was born we tried various of diapers. I personally fell in love with these. We didn't have any leakage or blow outs with these. If i learned anything boys pee a lot! These held urine and poop pretty well.

February 27, 2016

February 17, 2016

I love these diapers and I don't know what I'd do without them!
My youngest is so squirmy and she won't stay in one spot to get a regular diaper on her!
So it's perfect to have the slip ons because she's up and gone as soon as she gets the chance!