Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:

• Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

March 25, 2017

I can't being to say enough about these slip on diapers.
    As a mom of a special needs child this are the perfect thing for making change time more easy and fast.
    They are super absorbent and have a great stretch to them so they aren't tight around the waist.

March 21, 2017

My sister and I shared a box of these she received as a gift. We were both unhappy with the fit of the diaper and how little the diaper can hold. We had two different genders and two differently shaped baby's, and these diapers worked for neither of us.

March 18, 2017

I got these in a size 6 and my son just fits them. He's really skinny and they are adjustable so that helps. He is learning how to pull them up as well. He will be two this summer and I think this is helping us ease into potty training.

March 10, 2017

Huggies are great brand I would recommend them they have wet indicators in there diapers which tells you if they are wet or not and stretches out and very soft and comfort space they don't tear east which is a good thing and the vaule is great

March 08, 2017

Je suis carrément vendue Huggies! Mes deux enfants ont portés uniquement cette marque de couche et lorsque j'ai mis ma fille en mode propreté j'ai utilisé les slip-on pour faire un semblant de culottes. De plus, les slip-on contiennent plus de couches dans les boîtes que les culottes d’entraînements.

December 03, 2016

I love huggies slip on diapers. I have used them for all three of my own children and at my home daycare business on at least 10 children at one time! They are convienient and reliable which is always a plus with lots of little ones around! Lol

September 15, 2016

Do you have a wriggly baby?! I do! These make your life so much easier. Just pull on and go. I do wish the sides were a bit more snug, which is why I didn't give them full points. And they could package a bigger box!

September 01, 2016

Started buying these last year for my 2 year old instead of pull ups and I love them. The side tabs makes changing accidents a breeze we experienced no rash or irritation and importantly no leakage. I also like that unlike pull us and other potty training pants these come in the huge econo boxes of 100plus depending on size

August 31, 2016

Only diapers that works for my kids. No rush or skin irritations, plus no leaks at all. Price is great plus i always buy them with coupons. And i like how soft it on my babys bum and so easy to put on and take off.

August 31, 2016

These are my favorite diapers. As a new mom it was important to me that had something that didnt give my little girl rashes and kept her dry through her birth. I used Huggies throughout her entire childhood all the way into potty training and was very impressed by the quality.