Hungry, Hungry Hippos

Hungry, Hungry Hippos Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 470 in Toys

September 23, 2016

This is one of the first board games I purchased for my little guy! It's fun and a classic. It's an easy concept for younger kids, and teaches them to count. My only concern is the marble choking hazard

August 18, 2016

The game is cheaply made and as a result the game is hard to play. The game doesn't lay flat, which is probably to help the marbles stay centered. However, the marbles get jammed up in the neck and don't feed into the holding trays. The necks also tend to get stuck a lot. It was a real disappointment. I loved this game as a child. It was made better back then.

May 25, 2016

This is one of the first games I got for my son to play, the price was great and we play it all the time, which usually consists of him picking up the marbles and placing them in the hippos mouth by hand so he can win but hey at least he enjoys playing it.

March 31, 2016

This game is hilarious!! It is a fun game that gets everyone to participate all at once which is great with young children as they are far from patient. Although my little girl has no idea how to play it's still fun to hit those hippos and make them eat! Only thing I dislike about this game is to store the 11 plastic marbles you put it in a dish on the bottom but there is no way to lock it in place which has resulted in marbles flying everywhere several different times

March 10, 2016

Such a fin game for kids and adults alike. We were all pleased with this game when I bought it for Christmas. So many fond memories of being given a child myself playing it.

March 03, 2016

I always loved this game. But I never had it as a kid. I always asked for it, but was told the balls would get lost. So everytime I went to a friend's house and they had it I would always pick that to play. I was about 23 when my mom finally got me this game! :)

January 15, 2016

This is a great game for kids of all ages. My 2-year-old and 5-year-old beg us to play this with them all the time.
It doesn't take a lot of skill, and even our 2-year-old can easily figure out who caught the most balls, making it a fun and simple game to play as a family.
The kids love the noise it makes when we are all trying to catch the balls too.

December 16, 2015

Nobody ever wanted to play this game with me, but to this day, it's still my favourite. A whirlwind of fast paced snapping fun. These Hippos are huuuungry.

December 16, 2015

I loved this game as a kid and so do my kids. Easy for them to play and super entertaining. Great because it's soooo easy to play. even for little ones(supervised of course).

November 26, 2015

This game s great for kids because it is very easy to play and entertaining for kids. It is also easy to find and inexpensive game to buy . It is a true childhood classic , I still remember playing with my cousins when I was a child, it sure kept us busy for a while .

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic