Identity Thief (2013)
Amazing

Identity Thief (2013) Reviews

Ranked #744 out of 973 in DVD

June 30, 2015

I had such high hope for it. I really liked the trailer and story, but it was a fail in my eyes. There were very few good moments.

June 30, 2015

This is really a fluff movie for when you're not really interested in thinking, or looking for any serious plot. I watched it and quickly lost interest, but there were a few funny moments that I enjoyed. There was quite a few messy plot holes and things, but as I mentioned, it is a fluff piece.

May 16, 2015

I thought this movie was pretty funny! It's crazy how she ends up stealing his identity and interesting to see what happens next. I had a lot of good laughs throughout this movie, I did quite enjoy it.

April 26, 2015

I liked the actor better than the actress myself. I just found it funny how she did steal his id and got the man into trouble and brings him on an adventure that no one should have to deal with. I did laugh a lot and felt sorry for the actor.

April 13, 2015

Identity Thief was an okay movie. McCarthy was funny here, but again, she plays the same type of character in every movie. And despite what the writers may have wanted, I never felt sorry for her. I just kept thinking how horrible it is to have your identity stolen and how it completely screws up your life.

March 15, 2015

Mild mannered businessman Sandy Patterson travels from Denver to Florida to confront the deceptively harmless looking woman who has been living it up after stealing Sandy's identity.

What a scary thought to have your identity stolen. The story takes you on a wild ride as Sandy Patterson seeks out the woman who stole his identity. They meet up with some seedy characters and are fighting to stay alive. Throughout all this insane journey Sandy and Diana end up striking a friendship of convenience or an honest one, well you'll have to find out. Melissa McCarthy is priceless in this movie. She actually makes you feel sorry for her.