Inside Out

Inside Out Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 970 in DVD

April 19, 2016

My girls absolutely LOVE this movie. It really helps teaches children the different emotions that we feel. Great movie, beginning to end. Loved it so much we added it to our movie collection.

April 19, 2016

I love this movie! I watched it with my class of ESL students, and they also loved it! Which is saying something, because they are usually very particular, and don't catch on to the humor of most movies. Will definitely watch it again. One of my favorite cartoon movies!

April 17, 2016

Such a cute and adorable movie to watch. Such creativity went into making this movie. It's hits on all the emotions in one little baby girl's brain and creates a character for each one. The journey begins at birth right up to puberty. Children and adults will be entertained.

February 06, 2016

This movie is so adorable. It's a story about a young girl who moves to a different city
and her emotions (main characters) struggle to hold on her core personality traits.
Great movie for the family to watch together.

January 06, 2016

I love Disney, first off and the advertisements for this made me want to see it so much more, as if my two children didn't already have their hearts set on it.
So I rented it, and was thoroughly impressed. My husband even thinks it's a pretty good movie and he normally won't sit through a Disney movie. It's filled with so many heartfelt moments and some things that make you honestly evaluate your own emotions at times. It's worth buying because watching it once just doesn't do and it's perfect for the whole family.