iPad mini Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 613 in Electronics

November 30, 2016

My brother got my this iPad and I am totally hooked to it. It is the perfect size, has a terrific camera, good video screen and fantastic audio. I can do everything I need on it and more. I can't live without it. Oh and playing games on it is so much fun.

September 30, 2016

I think i am hook with Apple products due to it's quality. I had my iPad mini last 2013. It's my 1st apple product and i still have it to this day and it's working properly. The only thing that i don't like is that the downloadable options for apps is limited and you need to pay. Nonetheless, it's worth the penny.

September 21, 2016

my daughter and I were fighting over the Ipad Mini so much that i had to go and buy myself a new Iphone 6. I like the pictures you can take. The screen size is great for watching movies, videos, and reading books. The games are also really fun and educational that you can get on the app store. The fact that you can actually send free I Messages to other I uses is a bonus and you can use it wherever wifi is available

August 23, 2016

We love our iPad mini. We actually won it and we use it almost daily to surf the net or to amuse our 4 year old. I know people are strange about kids and technology however there are many educational apps on it. Also when we are somewhere where we need to have him distracted and behaved it's perfect to pull it out so he can watch a movie. I love some conpact and portable it is. I don't like how quickly the storage fills up!

August 23, 2016

I absolutely love my IPad Mini! I'm actually on it right now while writing this review. I've stopped using other electronics since I started using my iPad Mini. I no longer use my home or cell phone, and desktop or laptop computer as the iPad Mini does it all (especially with all the apps that make it more functional).

April 21, 2016

Bought this a Walmart about a year ago and it's amazing. I sell Avon and bring it with me to clients houses and place there orders right there. I hook it up to my phone to use data. So small it fits in my purse. They have great accessories for it and the help like is awesome!

February 28, 2016

This device has been very used, and have never had any problems with it. It's the perfect size - big enough that everything is nice and clear and easy to use, not nearly as big as original iPad, and not as small as most of the Samsung tablets. Very user friendly, fast interface. Really have no complaints, it has been a useful and fun device for me.

February 26, 2016

Both of my daughters own iPad mini 2's and absolutely love them. They picture quality and speed cannot come close to being matched by any tablet. Both of my kids have had other tablets that had a number of problems that we haven't had with the iPads. The design is great and they are durable, my daughter dropped hers without a case and it didn't break, which I was really happy about since we have ad three tablets that broke from very light drops.

February 16, 2016

I've had a Samsung tablet before getting my iPad mini & I absolutely hated it. It was very slow, shut off on me, & it didn't have all the apps that I wanted like my iPhone has. Because of my work, I need a very reliable tablet. I invested in the IPad mini & I'm so glad that I did. I can do everything on it. I make out my calendars for work, use excel/word, edit my website, use all my favorite apps, & I can watch tv/YouTube on it. It has a nice battery life so, I don't have to worry about charging it all the time.

January 17, 2016

love the ipad!!! apple product are so great i'm addicted :)

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care