iPad mini Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 621 in Electronics

January 13, 2017

This product is great but alot of items have to be purchased for on it as well as protective cases which is another 70 or so for the proper case. I believe this should be automaticlly part of package

January 13, 2017

Love our Apple products! It's great when you can sync and even share what you're doing on the phone to the iPad. I asked for the iPad mini because, well, it's a smaller version of the iPad. It's easier to carry around with you. I do so much blog/review/applying for various things on my iPad mini, it's just more convenient. I get so much more done now than I was able to on my phone or regular iPad. I even bought a little Bluetooth keyboard to get even more use out of my iPad and I love it.

January 10, 2017

I always find apple products to be so expensive, however this ipad is extremely convenient as I have an iphone too and can sync them together! My daughter plays games on it, we skype/facetime family-- it's great!

January 10, 2017

I love my iPad mini. It works great and is super fast. The battery last 2 full days on full charge even when used constantly. Love how easy it is to use and how compact it is. fit in with my daily bags that I carry! tell everyone that they should have one

January 09, 2017

I love my iPad mini. It works great and is super fast. The battery last about a week on full charge even when used constantly. Love how easy it is to use and how compact it is. Fits in my purse

January 09, 2017

I love my iPad mini, it has replaced my laptop almost completely. I've had it for years and have had zero problems. It's the perfect size for toting around and it's great when I need a bigger screen then my phone.

January 08, 2017

jaimerais avoir cette tablette mais c dur de trouver ya de choix dans le departement electronique mais jaime beaucoup les ipad car ma petite en a un aq la maison alors je magasine pour ca

January 08, 2017

Love my Ipad mini the perfect size it fits in my purse and goes everywhere with me. Great for reading, pictures, entertainment, email, internet etc. This saved us on a recent trip found a wifi hotspot and used my ipad to find us a hotel last minute when the B&B;we planned to stay at proved unsuitable. Without my Ipad mini we would have been driving around trying to find lodging, instead I down loaded a travel/booking app and found us a great hotel room in no time. Best of all I checkout reviews before we booked and got us a great room rate too. I've discovered tons of free books to read on my Ipad and an Ipad mini is about the same size as a paperback book so is very comfortable to hold. Also the lighted page is great for reading at night. There are apps for everything you want to do and the Ipad mini is so handy, so glad we bought this and I use it everyday.

December 19, 2016

I can't say enough about my iPad mini. It's the perfect size if you're in the go and don't want to bring your bulky computer with you. It holds an amazing charge and lets me sync my apps and contacts with my phone.

November 30, 2016

My brother got my this iPad and I am totally hooked to it. It is the perfect size, has a terrific camera, good video screen and fantastic audio. I can do everything I need on it and more. I can't live without it. Oh and playing games on it is so much fun.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Starbucks Cake Pops

BMissB added a new review for
    Vichy Thermal Spa Water