It (1990) Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 973 in DVD

April 17, 2016

I love horror and this movie delivered. I had first read the book back in the day and this book definately creeped me out. This Stephen King book turned into movie is not for the squimish. For all the ones out there that are afraid of clowns, this movie isn't for you. I can't wait for the remake, I'm sure it will be even more creepier and scarier.

January 08, 2016

This movie could have been so much scarier. It was cheesy and not scary at all. The clown looked scary though!

August 20, 2015

a little bit lame...this was not nearly as good as i was hoping it would be.. found it cheesy and not very scary...

August 16, 2015

I've gotten the chills just looking at the picture for the review . Lol ! This movie is over two hours of pure terror for a little kid is all I can say .

August 16, 2015

Now this is what scary movies are! This is absolutely amazing. Who isn't afraid of clowns after watching this?? I curious to see how the remake will compare though. Tim Curry is the best at Pennywise.

August 16, 2015

Oh my.. This movie is so scary, I wouldn't be able to watch it again..the first time I watched it, it kept me up all night.

July 27, 2015

I use to like clowns as a kid, then I saw this movie when I was between 7 and 9 years old. This movie scared me, I have a fear of clowns after watching this. If clowns scare you, don't watch this.

July 27, 2015

This movie freaked me out as a child. I was absolutely scared of clowns for so long i couldn't sleep at my best friends house anymore because she had a clown in her livingroom. It's pretty bad movie to today's standards but once upon a time it was scary. It's a twisted movie.

April 17, 2015

I was a sneaky little toddler at the age of 2 and was told to go to sleep but saw this myself, I was told by my mom and I was so scared for awhile of even the clown dolls I've seen. Than I saw this as an older kid and wasn't scared. This movie is pretty creepy though, so if you don't like clowns than don't want this film. Some clown who goes around hunting for victims and yeah violent but it's a classic 90s horror film for it's time it was well done.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 16, 2015

This movie terrified me as a kid! I haven't watched it since however I plan to. It was quite creepy and definitely gave me another outlook on clowns.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!