Good

IT Glitter Spray Reviews

1 review
Ranked #679 out of 2203 in Hair Care

July 31, 2015

I kinda fell in love with this glitter spray! I was hesitant at first to spray it, thinking that first of all it wouldn't smell very good, and second, it would squirt straight out in a liquid form instead of spritzing in a mist form. When I sprayed it, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that, that was absolutely not the case at all! It doesn't smell too bad, but it doesn't smell to die for either. The most important part and the ONLY reason I got this though, was for the glitter. Which works amazingly. I sprayed it into the air before testing it on my hair and when it landed, it landed on the floor and the toilet seat and you could DEFINITELY tell of the glitter! My sister is a pageant girl and has beautiful red hair and this glitter helps her hair stand out even more when she is in the spotlight. Which is amazing, since red hair is very rare anyways, this helps point it out. Every pageant she has entered thus far, she has either won best hair, or overall look which includes prettiest hair.

Deadpool