Good

Jade Leaf - Organic Japanese Matcha Tea Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 04, 2016

This matcha tea was really good. had a very nice taste that was not over powering. i like to add it to my shakes or yoghurt in the mornings. Not over priced

May 04, 2016

I am a tea fanatic! I have a cupboard in my house filled to the brim with tea, but even still, I wanted to buy this pack of matcha. Even though I had 2 cans of matcha in my tea cupboard already.

Upon opening this bag of matcha, I knew right away that this one is a winner. The smell is so deliciously fragrant, and it has a rich, deep coloring - unlike some of the other matcha teas that I have purchased. The bag has a zipper seal, helping to keep it fresh, which I adore. It is a lot smaller than I expected it to be, but it sure packs a punch.

My favorite way to use this matcha powder is in smoothies or baking. I have tried it in combination with blueberries in a smoothie to make an antioxidant rich breakfast. I have also tried adding a Tablespoon of matcha powder to my favorite crepe recipe with great results. It really wakes you up and gives you energy in the morning, which is a huge plus for me, because I don't have a coffee maker in my house.

May 04, 2016

I love this tea powder I have always been a fan of green tea and now I found it where I can bake with the product I am over the moon.. 100% Matcha Organic Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan) Perfect now I can bake something for my veggie friend and my one friend who is gluten free...this matcha is preferred by restaurant chefs and cafes for blending into smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes ...I can't wait to make a smoothie from it !! Yum Yum. This organic matcha green tea is so rich in antioxidants and will help boost your immune system giving you over energy for keeping up with the kids. I love the fact that they have a 100% refund if not satisfied in any way no questions asked...Wow that says a lot about how much they believe you will like their product.
Here is some info from the company :

What grade of matcha is this, and how do I use it?
This is a premium “culinary grade” matcha, preferred by restaurant chefs and cafes for blending into smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes.

What are other health benefits?
- Boosts metabolism and helps burns calories
- Calms and relaxes you from stress or anxiety
- Rich in antioxidants (137x the amount in conventional green tea!)

January 14, 2016

This Matcha Green Tea powder doesn't smell like normal green tea - it smells more like an Earthy version of green tea.

The powder is finely ground, and extremely diverse.

I use it in my milk as a supplement, and it mixes up very well, and only slightly clumps. The taste is not extremely sweet, so adding a tiny bit of stevia helped sweeten it up a bit.

I did go to the website on the back of the package for recipe ideas, and it only had a Latte recipe - without a frother or proper mixer, I wasn't able to follow the one recipe they supplied.

I also used the tea powder to create an invigorating face mask! There are a multitude of recipes online, and I opted for 1tsp Matcha, 1/2 tsp each of coconut oil and water. The mask makes me look like Kermit, but my skin feels fresh and a bit tingly afterwards.

With the multiple uses of Matcha, I would upgrade to the 100g bag (3x the amount for only double the price) to get your best value.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!