Jamieson Multi Gummies
Good

Jamieson Multi Gummies Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 255 in Vitamins/Minerals

September 09, 2016

I hate taking pills. I have a hard time swallowing them, so I usually end up chewing them which tastes horrid. I love these vitamins cause they are gummies, they are so easy to take and chew, they don't taste awful and it's easy to get your vitamins in every day! I feel better since taking them, though I can't say for a 100 percent that's because of the gummies.

February 04, 2016

I like these vitamins because I actually remember to take them. They taste so good so I look forward to when I can have one!

February 04, 2016

I really like these gummies. I have a hard time swallowing some medication so these are very easy for me to take. The flavour is great too. The mixture in the bottle is cherry,berry and orange. This bottle contains 50 gummies. The dosage for adults is 2 per day. They are very chewy and delicious! I recommend this Multi Gummie!

December 11, 2014

These literally taste like candy, so much easier to take and it's hard to take just one! Best tasting vitamins out there, no bad aftertaste or hard to swallow pill, it's literally a gummy bear!

August 10, 2014

I like the taste of these Gummies- cherry, orange, berry. There's nothing I am allergic to in these. They soft and chewy like regular gummies with a good vitamin and mineral mix. Tasty flavours . No salt, gluten, lactose, aspartame, artificial colours or flavors. Worth a try!