Jamieson Zinc & Vitamin C Lozenges

Jamieson Zinc & Vitamin C Lozenges Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 316 in Remedies

Zinc Lozenges with Vitamin C help reducs the duration and severity of the symptoms associated with the common cold. Jamieson's Zinc Lozenges with Vitamin C provide zinc in the form of zinc citrate, a highly bioavailable form that is readily absorbed by the body. Vitamin C has been added to enhance immune system functioning and restore and maintain optimal health. Ingredient InformationZinc (gluconate) 5 mg and Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg prepared in a non-medicinal base of anise oil, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus Sweetened with sorbitol Natural lemon flavour.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Zercia
Sep 24, 2013

Zinc is great and always helps with my sore throat when sick. Those one tastes great so I will use them again.

Croop
Jan 20, 2013

Okay product. I was happy with them overall.

TashaCat
Mar 07, 2012

This is my new fave. The moment if feel a scratch in my throat or a hint of a cold, this is what I have been going to... it hits it hard with zinc, echnecia and vitamin c. Also, I like the taste of it so its easy to take. So far so good... I've used it 3x this winter and its been successful each time.

SonjaRobin
Jan 29, 2012

I swear by this. It's important to have zinc during that critical period when you first feel any cold symptom coming on. I get sick often and I need any zinc readily available. Of course, if you can get your hands on a more reputable pure zinc such as the Opti-Zinc 30 made by Douglas Labratories (only sold exclusively to licensed healthcare professionals): then definately get them because the body will absorb it better. You might have to buy 2-3 boxes to equal 1/day of the higher quality vitamin supplement. But, for a quick, easy to find remedy... go for the Jamieson. It took 4 days of continuous Jamieson lozenges to feel better (after 2 weeks of suffering!) Try it, of any zinc for that matter, and be amazed!

Bren
Nov 12, 2010

I always have zinc lozenges well stocked when the weather starts changing and getting colder.I got a big jar of these Jamieson zinc lozenges a few days ago at Walmart for $5!You cant beat that price.They taste great and have 5 mg zinc,vitamin c 50mg,also has menthol,natural lemon and eucalyptus,camphor and anise oil.At this price they are cheaper then a packs of cough drops and better for you.Try and take them the moment you start feeling a tickle in your throat or feeling unwell so you can beat the flu before it hits you.

caffinatedone
Jan 10, 2009

I have always sworn by zinc, echnecia and vitamin c whenever I feel a cold coming on and these have all three. I find that if I take them when I first feel a cold coming on I'll either avoid the cold or get a lighter cold for a short period of time. And these are also cheaper then regular vitamins and the taste is pretty decent, especially considering zinc is known for tasting pretty gross.

StephB
Jan 04, 2009

These lozenges are wonderful. They have Zinc and Vitamin C in them so it really soothes your throat and eases coughing - the relief lasts longer than the 10 minutes you get with the other "quick fix" brands. Of course I still use Halls when I am coughing my lungs out and need quick relief but these lozenges are much longer lasting. Over the course of a day you'll go through less of these and feel much better. They also taste great; not at all like medicine. They are a little bit more expensive than buying a sleeve of Halls but well worth the investment!

solarya has posted in the forum topic
MOmmy