Joe Fresh Eye Liner Pencil
Good

Joe Fresh Eye Liner Pencil Reviews

Ranked #727 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 12, 2016

I have tried a few Joe Fresh makeup products and haven't been overly pleased with any of them, but for me the worst has been their eyeliner pencils. They just don't cut it. They apply such little liner and it smudges so easily, it's not worth the price (despite the fact it's fairly inexpensive). Steer clear of this product.

August 02, 2009

I bought two of these eyeliner pencils when I was in the supermarket today. I figured, since they were so cheap and the colors were pretty, I may as well give them a go. As soon as I was out of the store I took out the pencils (in gold and silver) and tested them on my hand. I was surprised to find that not only were they smooth (unlike many drugstore eyeliner pencils which I usually find to be rock hard) but the color was amazing. It was bright and exactly what I wanted. Many gold eyeliners are yellowy-orange or an off gold. Many silver eyeliners are pretty much grey.
Not only were these a great color and a great price, when I went home and tried them, they looked great!
I would definitely recommend this product because it's so cheap and wonderful, you pretty much HAVE to try it!!