Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #187 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 20, 2016

Argan Infinity Creamy Intensive Oil has almost replaced pure argan oil as my HG skincare product!
This product contains argan oil of course, but the main ingredients seem to be safflower seed oil and shea butter. It also contains tangerine peel oil, which gives it a very light citrusy scent, and other good things like avocado oil and coconut oil.
This product can be used anywhere on the body, but I've been trying it on the driest parts of my face (usually my chin and nose) and a bit on my lips. It really helps protect my skin from the cold, dry weather, and smoothes the dry spots. It leaves my skin looking a bit dewy and luminous, but not oily, it sinks in quickly and it works great under my makeup. My foundation or face makeup always emphasizes dry spots, and this completely solves that issue.
This has many other recommended uses, like for your cuticles, split ends, flyaways, to keep brows in place, to add shine to lip products, and even to mix in powder makeup to make a glossy/cream eye shadow.
The texture reminds me of a salve or ointment, but it's very smooth and creamy, and you can feel the richness of the ingredients. It's very easy to massage into the skin, and the tangerine/citrus scent is very light but really uplifting.
I really love pure argan oil, but this is definitely making more of an impact for me right now, since my skin has been suffering from the freezing weather and dry indoor heating.
This is an amazing product and I definitely recommend it. I received it in a value set, but would happily buy the full size next once my travel-sized version runs out.