Kashi Seven Grain with Quinoa Chocolate Chip Chia Bars Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 248 in Granola Bars

September 26, 2016

Delicious, no fuss, quick on the go snack. Lots of nutrients, very natural ingredients and part of the "NON GMO Project". I especially like that I can share with my 2 year old without feeling guilty. Very yummy - Mega crumby!

September 13, 2016

Love, love, love these! These are one of the very few store-bought granola bars that I will eat. They taste super delicious and they're super nutritious. Even my husband (whom loves pop tarts and Kraft dinner), enjoyed these. When he saw that they had quinoa while I was grabbing them at the store, he quickly said 'nooo thank you' however, changed his mind when we tried them.
So good!

May 11, 2016

LOVE these!!! My kids enjoy them too. They've got everything you need for a healthy snack on the go. Great taste, low in sugar & a good amount of carbs for energy. Fat content is decent too. They aren't protein bars per se, so 3g is better than nothing. They're a bit pricey, considering there aren't even 6 bars per box. I get them at Costco, so they're reasonable.

May 05, 2016

Usually not big on this type of snack but my fiance is obsessed so I gave them a try and they are very tasty! I love that they are organic and loaded with beneficial nutrients

January 26, 2016

I dont usually eat granola bars or energy bars too much, but I will pack one emergency one in my purse. I did buy these for a student that is staying with us, but thought I should give them a try.
I like the texture of them, it's not too thick and they don't crumble. I also like the taste as they are not sweet or not dry with no flavour. I taste cinnamon, but on the package I can't find that listed.
It's 180 calories for a package of two bars. I don't know how that compares to others.
Having one bar as a snack would be enough.

January 25, 2016

The energy of chia, with the goodness of quinoa and grains equals a recipe for great taste! Delicious, nutritious and has Omega 3 and 6 as an added bonus. I like the texture and the chocolate chip burst of flavour.

January 17, 2016

I absolutely love Kashi bars. They are pretty affordable, a healthy alternative and very yummy. It tastes so good that I can even eat 2 or 3 a day. This is my on-the-go snack and I will continue to repurchase.

July 15, 2015

Nice healthy alternative from other Crunchy bars available today. Another that is good to add to the diet list of snacks. 2 easy to break bars with 2 bars per pack. 180 calories for those who are watching their weight. They state they are an all natural product. The Chia Seeds and Quinoa are suppose to be the new perk to this product i believe. Not too bad on the taste. Not very sweet at all if looking for a light snack. My 15 year old loves them and my 11 and 3 year sometimes will grab for one. I buy this product periodically

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender