Kashi Snack Crackers Original 7 grains

Kashi Snack Crackers Original 7 grains Reviews

Ranked #303 out of 322 in Cereal

April 23, 2015

Kashi has such high quality products. These crackers have such healthy taste - its hard not to eat a couple of hands full. Great by themselves or with a little light spread or cheese. Have a little sweet taste to them as well.

September 29, 2013

This is an excellent no fuss mid-afternoon snack at work.

September 29, 2013

I enjoy the cereal a lot so I had to try these. I found them a little dry to the taste tried two different boxes still too dry.

May 07, 2012

Had been on the hunt for those elusive Kashi crackers for a few months until finally I discovered a small display on a top shelf at Metro. I must say they were well hidden and they only had 1 row of the Original 7 grains variety. I had been dying to try them for a while since I 'd heard Kashi makes great products. The Kashi crackers retail at Metro for $3.79, which is a fairly high price in my opinion for a 255g box. I was lucky enough to have had on hand a $2 coupon. I picked up some cream cheese to go along with it.

Verdict: LOVE 'EM!! They may be pricey but oh so good. What I love best about them is their wonderful sesame taste. For those of you out there who are conscientious about contents, these crackers are free of hydrogenated oils, contain no artificial flavours or colours. By far the best cracker I've tasted so far. I give it an A and a glowing recommendation to all. I just wish more grocery stores carried Kashi brands.

Neuven added a new review for