Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1133 in Lipstick

March 21, 2017

The everlasting liquid lipsticks by Kat Von d are amazing in my opinion. They apply nicely, and last long. The pigmentation is amazing and they don't Dry out my lips

March 16, 2017

Love the wide variety of colours, love how long it lasts! You can do absolutely anything and eat absolutely anything with this lipstick on. It doesn't dry your lips out completely either. The colours are true to what they look like in the bottle and don't oxidize to three shades darker like other matte lipsticks do.

March 09, 2017

Love this stuff! Wish there were more light shades though. The coverage is amazing with one swipe. Doesnt streak or go dry either. Staying power is incredible.

March 02, 2017

Vegan and animal cruelty free products from kat von d ! Long lasting lipstick, great for any makeup look and somewhat affordable if looking to go elsewhere

February 28, 2017

I love Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. My favorite shade is Vampira. The 24 hour wear makes sure it doesn't fade. So eat, drink and be merry! It will last longer than you will. No worries!

February 27, 2017

J'adore ce rouge à lèvres. Il a une très grande variété de couleur. Le rapport qualité prix est excellant. Le seul bémol il asséche un peu les lèvres.

February 27, 2017

Excellent selection of colors in this line! I find the sticks to be a little drying - maybe due to the matte finish.. Otherwise, superb smoothness and applicability. These always go on totally opaque.

February 27, 2017

So many colors to choose from! I love these lipsticks and Kat Von D is one of my all time favorite brands. They are a little drying because they're so matte, which is the only downside for me. Other than that, the colors are gorgeous and I've never had an issue with any of them being streaky or anything - they always apply totally opaque!

February 25, 2017

Great lipstick. I am biased because I am in love with liquid matte lipsticks but I honestly prefer Kat Von D to many other lipsticks because they have a great selection of colours and they feel light on the lips. I like to have full coverage but not feel overwhelmed, which is exactly what this product does for me.

February 25, 2017

Lasts forever. Looks pretty and plenty of colour choices. I always get compliments on it and how lucious it make my lips look. I would recommend to anyone.