Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1078 in Lipstick

February 20, 2017

I am obsessed with liquid lipsticks, like I currently have almost 20 in my purse and about the same amount at home. Kat Von D has always been my go-to liquid lip. Her formula is really drying which is my only complaint. I have found great lip primers that help keep my lips hydrated so I have no issues. Her price point is great, plus it is a huge vial so its worth it. I still have yet to run out of one of her shades. The pigmentation varies on her colors but is always pretty great. In the photo I am wearing Echo.

February 15, 2017

I bought this after having a bunch of hype about it. It lasts quite a long time (though not as well as others) and I love the colors and matte look. It is a little pricey and im not sure if i would by again but i would recomwnd it to others.

February 06, 2017

I can't say enough about this lipstick. I have purchased several of these colors. The colors are long lasting and vibrant! I add just a lil dab of lip balm to give an extra layer of moisture but otherwise I am beyond pleased with this product.

January 10, 2017

Stays on for hours, pigment is magical. Doesn't dry your lips out, and you stop noticing you're wearing it. IF you let it dry well it is limited in transfer.

January 10, 2017

I love this lipstick, so beautiful and last so long. The only thing is i find the darker lip colours can be a bit streaky and hard to layer. But the lighter colours are a lot easier to work with.

January 06, 2017

This lipstick is by far one of the best lipsticks on the market. It is very effective, stays on while eating and drinking. No need for multiple applications .

January 03, 2017

I own Lolita and bow n arrow and although I love the colours, I find KVD liquid lipstick formula to be super drying. Maybe I have super dry lips but I feel like after 3-4 hours I need to take it off. They are super long wearing and I do need to use makeup remover to completely take them off but if you don't find the dryness definitely recommend them. I constantly apply clear lip balm on top to fight the dryness.

November 29, 2016

My daughter bought 2 different shades and is now in deep regret.
    She tried to use one color but her lips became instantly flaky and peeling skin. The other color was chunky and went on in globs. Totally not worth the $55 she paid for them both!

November 16, 2016

While I do love the colour options of these lipsticks I find them extremely drying. They are quite long lasting, though not as long lasting as other liquid lipsticks that I've tried. Overall I do not find these high enough quality to justify the price. I will not purchase these again.

October 22, 2016

Bar far my favourite liquid lipstick! Full coverage, easy to layer, easy to line, lasts during food and drink. I find the touch up and reapplication of this lipstick the easiest of the liquid lipsticks I've tried.