Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1015 in Lipstick

November 29, 2016

My daughter bought 2 different shades and is now in deep regret.
She tried to use one color but her lips became instantly flaky and peeling skin. The other color was chunky and went on in globs. Totally not worth the $55 she paid for them both!

November 16, 2016

While I do love the colour options of these lipsticks I find them extremely drying. They are quite long lasting, though not as long lasting as other liquid lipsticks that I've tried. Overall I do not find these high enough quality to justify the price. I will not purchase these again.

October 22, 2016

Bar far my favourite liquid lipstick! Full coverage, easy to layer, easy to line, lasts during food and drink. I find the touch up and reapplication of this lipstick the easiest of the liquid lipsticks I've tried.

October 13, 2016

This was my very first matte liquid lipstick, and it's what got me hooked to liquid lipsticks. I bought it in the shade "Lolita", and it's such a gorgeous dusty-rose colour. Application was smooth and easy, and it has very good wear-time. This line has gorgeous colours and I definitely would like to purchase more.

September 23, 2016

I really like the formula of this liquid lipstick. It's not too drying, it's super opaque and you can get some really crisp lines with it. The only thing I hate is it rubs off from the middle leaving it looking almost like I just put on lip liner and walked out the door. It's just a bit disappointing in the staying power when you eat or drink but if you aren't planning on having a big meal or super greasy food it does last a good while. It does layer really nicely though so touching it up isn't an issue.

September 23, 2016

It is very hard to make a matte liquid lipstick that won't feel dry on lips. Honestly this lipstick still needs balm under it. But i don't think it is a big deal. What really is nice about it is that it's really long lasting. I love when brands make their promises. I got it in color Lolita II. I love the formula, but the color a bit too orange for me. But still with right makeup color it looks great. Will i get another one? If i don't find anything better, then probably yes, and i will choose another color, thanks Kat Von D, there is a a choice.

September 22, 2016

I got the colour Lolita which I absolutely love. The consistency is slightly drying, and it's best to apply to lips that have been recently exfliated. It lasts for several hours, but for me doesn't last through eating.

September 17, 2016

Kat Von D's Liquid Lipsticks are my absolute favourite. The formula is the perfect consistency for easy application and dries down to a complete matte, making it long lasting and smudge proof. I could wear this for hours without any reapplying and only have to touch up the centre of the lip after eating or drinking. My personal favourite colour is Lovesick!

September 17, 2016

I love this lipstick, it is now the standard to which I hold all other liquid lipsticks! I have it in Mother, Project Chimps, and a sample Lolita II, and I definitely will be buying more. It dries super fast and dries completely matte, no stickiness, creaminess or glossiness at all! It lasts quite well, I usually have to touch up after eating but I'm also still new to makeup and am not very good at eating carefully lol.

September 16, 2016

I've never tried a liquid lipstick before, but I've been wanting to try one. I love Kat Von D's makeup so I figured I would try one of hers.

I bought the shade Backstage Bambi. I am a huge fan of bright lipsticks, particularly bright pink. This is so gorgeous! Because I've never applied a liquid lipstick, I expected I might have some difficulty with the application due to the fact that they dry so quickly and you have to work fast. I actually managed surprisingly well, and didn't make much of a mess at all.

This is a very thin formula, but it's extremely highly pigmented. I didn't have to go over my lips too much to get an even application. It does dry incredibly quickly, so by the time I moved on to another area of my mouth, the colour had already dried somewhere else. It dries down 100% matte, absolutely zero shine, and zero transfer.

It feels like you're wearing nothing at all, which may deter some people who prefer to rub their lips together and feel something there. You can always top it with a lip balm, to provide more comfort. This can feel slightly drying on the lips, but nothing too terrible. If you already have dry lips, though, you may not like it, as it will accentuate the fact.

I'm so impressed by the colour on this that I want to buy more shades. At the current price point, I can't really afford to do that very often, but as a treat every now and then, I can build a very small collection of favourites over time.