Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1053 in Lipstick

January 10, 2017

Stays on for hours, pigment is magical. Doesn't dry your lips out, and you stop noticing you're wearing it. IF you let it dry well it is limited in transfer.

January 10, 2017

I love this lipstick, so beautiful and last so long. The only thing is i find the darker lip colours can be a bit streaky and hard to layer. But the lighter colours are a lot easier to work with.

January 06, 2017

This lipstick is by far one of the best lipsticks on the market. It is very effective, stays on while eating and drinking. No need for multiple applications .

January 03, 2017

I own Lolita and bow n arrow and although I love the colours, I find KVD liquid lipstick formula to be super drying. Maybe I have super dry lips but I feel like after 3-4 hours I need to take it off. They are super long wearing and I do need to use makeup remover to completely take them off but if you don't find the dryness definitely recommend them. I constantly apply clear lip balm on top to fight the dryness.

November 29, 2016

My daughter bought 2 different shades and is now in deep regret.
    She tried to use one color but her lips became instantly flaky and peeling skin. The other color was chunky and went on in globs. Totally not worth the $55 she paid for them both!

November 16, 2016

While I do love the colour options of these lipsticks I find them extremely drying. They are quite long lasting, though not as long lasting as other liquid lipsticks that I've tried. Overall I do not find these high enough quality to justify the price. I will not purchase these again.

October 22, 2016

Bar far my favourite liquid lipstick! Full coverage, easy to layer, easy to line, lasts during food and drink. I find the touch up and reapplication of this lipstick the easiest of the liquid lipsticks I've tried.

October 13, 2016

This was my very first matte liquid lipstick, and it's what got me hooked to liquid lipsticks. I bought it in the shade "Lolita", and it's such a gorgeous dusty-rose colour. Application was smooth and easy, and it has very good wear-time. This line has gorgeous colours and I definitely would like to purchase more.

September 23, 2016

I really like the formula of this liquid lipstick. It's not too drying, it's super opaque and you can get some really crisp lines with it. The only thing I hate is it rubs off from the middle leaving it looking almost like I just put on lip liner and walked out the door. It's just a bit disappointing in the staying power when you eat or drink but if you aren't planning on having a big meal or super greasy food it does last a good while. It does layer really nicely though so touching it up isn't an issue.

September 23, 2016

It is very hard to make a matte liquid lipstick that won't feel dry on lips. Honestly this lipstick still needs balm under it. But i don't think it is a big deal. What really is nice about it is that it's really long lasting. I love when brands make their promises. I got it in color Lolita II. I love the formula, but the color a bit too orange for me. But still with right makeup color it looks great. Will i get another one? If i don't find anything better, then probably yes, and i will choose another color, thanks Kat Von D, there is a a choice.