• Kelloggs All Bran Strawberry Bites
Good

Kelloggs All Bran Strawberry Bites Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 346 in Cereal

January 08, 2017

My favourite cereal. Okay first off I must tell you I've never eaten this poured into a bowl with milk, I eat this dry as a crunchy/chewy finger food. This is the best breakfast, best snack and best travel food. Yes travel food, this is the snack I take on road trips in the car and also pack in my suitcase. This is a great snack and if you are like me travel does awful things to the "system" the bran comes in very handy. Best of all Strawberry Bites are just sweet enough to really be a satisfying treat. Having a zipper bag of Strawberry Bites in my suitcase has saved me more than a few late night nothing is open trips to hotel vending machines and a "dinner" of stale/greasy potato chips. This cereal is also something my hubby will eat and he is not a cereal person, but I've found him more than a few times snacking on Strawberry Bites.

February 16, 2016

I am not one for "healthy cereal" but i LOVE the Strawberry bites! I highly recommend these for any picky eater that you might have in your household!

January 31, 2016

I do not normally go for All Bran, but I will go for something like this. The berry fruit filling added a sweetness to it that the cereal normally would not have. I had ended eating them as a snack before it disappeared quickly. I did discover quickly that it did have a good amount of fibre though...

Good, but curb the eating to a bowl.