Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Soft Bakes Reviews

Ranked #2117 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 27, 2016

I tried the blueberry & apple flavours. There was only 2 blueberries in one of the muffins but I got the blueberry flavour throughout the whole muffin because they also contain blueberry juice. They do have the consistency of a muffin making it more of a substantial snack than other similar products.

September 30, 2015

yuck.... Tasted really fake to me

September 30, 2015

Perfect little snack when I'm craving banana bread but with out all the calories .

April 21, 2015

We love these bars in our household. The banana ones are our favorite. My son takes them to school as a recess snack frequently. They are good for a snack any time of the day. I recommend them and would (do) buy them all the time! :)

August 25, 2014

Not really a fan of Kellogg's new Nutri-Grain Soft Bakes. I wasn't happy with the taste.

June 23, 2014

I tried the blueberry muffin one, and it was really good! Great snack to keep in your purse

October 20, 2013

I tried the blueberry muffin flavour and i loved it!! They are awesome in flavour and texture and price! The only part that i thought was disappointing is you only get 5 in the box! I would definetly recommend them and purchase them again.

September 24, 2013

Tried these when they were on sale the family loves the banana flavor ones. Unfortunatly they are small bars

May 28, 2013

I came across the new Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Soft Bakes a few weeks ago and I can’t get enough of them! They taste so much better then their other Nutri-grain bars. They’re only available in two flavours right now, but I’m hoping they will come out with a few more down the road. You can buy them in, banana bread flavour witch I feel really does taste and smell like real banana bread. The other flavour is blueberry muffin witch reminds me of real blueberry muffins. They’re both soft and moist not dry like the other Nutri-grain bars seem to be. There’s only five to a box and they do coast a bit more then the other Nutri-grain bars do, but I feel they’re worth the extra money you pay for them. Each bar contains 14g of whole grains, so they are a better snack option then say a cookie would be for you. Most stores have had them on sale on and off since they hit the shelves. So if you do want to try them, but don’t want to pay full price just to see if you like them, watch for sales and give them a try. I bet you’ll get hooked on them like I am.