Kirkland Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 192 in Household Essentials

November 30, 2016

This toilet paper is such a great deal for its price. A whole package will last me about 2 months maybe even longer. It's really soft and worth every penny

November 03, 2016

This is a great toilet paper. The price is right, and the quality is high. You get so much of it in one package, you hardly ever have to buy toilet paper. The rolls are large also so you don't have to change the roll so often.

November 03, 2016

Très économique vue la quantité et la qualité de papier hygénique. Nous sommes 6 à la maison, gros format, papier qui est épais et pas rude du tout. C`est un bon achat coté qualité -prix

November 03, 2016

only use this bathroom tissue not only because it's a great value but works well the tissue is strong and soft at the same time, i have tried other brands but always go back.

October 30, 2016

Super rapport qualité prix pour du papier de toilette. Gros format,les rouleaux sont vraiment gros et long à finir. Le tissus de papier est épais et doux pour la peau.

October 30, 2016

Love this toilet paper as we go through a lot in our house. The only problem we had was the big rolls didn't fit properly in our toilet paper holder. You can't be the amount you get for the price :) totally worth it.

October 07, 2016

I don't have a Costco around me, but I get my brother to purchase at least two packs of this toilet paper every 5 months. It is the best. Not only is the quality excellent, the roll is so much bigger than the ones you get at other stores. I never want any other brand.

September 09, 2016

This toilet paper is awesome ! Super soft super convenient it comes in smaller packages so you don't have a mess and makes storing a breeze !! It has a great price

July 29, 2016

The only toilet paper we use. I love the oversized rolls of paper and the softness. It has a great weight and texture. We we save using it to blow noses and occassionally I will have to use it for my makeup remove and toner and it holds up perfectly.

July 09, 2016

As a family we use as much of this tissue as other leading brand, only issue does not fit in the holder
Easily.
The kids like it as well they say good on their tushy