Kirkland Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 209 in Household Essentials

February 25, 2017

I find Kirkland bathroom tissues to be the the best toilet paper to get if you are looking to get value for your buck. Sometimes a lot of people will go the no name route in order to save a little, but I think these ones are the way to go. Not only is the quality so much better than the no name brands, but because you have so much of it, you don't seem to be running out as quick. The great thing about buying in bulk is also you don't shop as much. The less you shop, the less money you spend on extra junk. I also suffer from allergies so I do use tissue role for my nose at times because this is the softest and much more gentle on my nose. I get rashes around my nose from blowing my nose so often, so the quality of this tissue really does help.

February 16, 2017

These are actually double rolls. With a house full of girls, we use a lot of tissue. With other rolls it seamed like we were alwasy changing the roll, this tissue, not as much. Gentle enought to wipe your nose, and gentle, and strong in other places. Love this tissuse

January 12, 2017

Im a huge fan of this toilet paper! No deals any where else even come close to the value here. It is also just the perfect thickness for use with out clogging your toilet.

January 12, 2017

La vraiment cest un produit sur lequel maintenant je ne pourrai me passer. Le prix est avantageux. La qualité du produit est des plus fine et il est tres efficace. Il se dissous rapidement et jamais eu de problème. JE le recommande sans peine.

January 09, 2017

Such a good price. Love buying it. You get your money's worth. No issues with quality either. It's pretty soft and good quality. Reliable product for sure.

January 09, 2017

Love how they are packaged in 6 so I can take them to each bathroom when it's needed. The larger rolls work well with a large family, and they are still very soft!

December 11, 2016

When Costco has their toilet tissue on sale, is a great time to stock up. It is a very good quality tissue, and I would say comparable to Cottonelle. Not something I get excited about buying, but great to know we won't have to run out and buy some at the corner store for a while ;)

November 30, 2016

This toilet paper is such a great deal for its price. A whole package will last me about 2 months maybe even longer. It's really soft and worth every penny

November 03, 2016

This is a great toilet paper. The price is right, and the quality is high. You get so much of it in one package, you hardly ever have to buy toilet paper. The rolls are large also so you don't have to change the roll so often.

November 03, 2016

Très économique vue la quantité et la qualité de papier hygénique. Nous sommes 6 à la maison, gros format, papier qui est épais et pas rude du tout. C`est un bon achat coté qualité -prix