KISS Tornado Hair Dryer

KISS Tornado Hair Dryer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #719 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 17, 2015

For a $35 hair dryer, I’d say this is worth it. It performed better than my $60 drugstore hair dryer and the quicker dry time is really quite amazing as I was convinced that longer hair would forever mean longer than average drying time. The “tornado” attachment does also add a lot of volume to the roots which I was grateful for as I constantly struggle with limp-looking roots. The rotating air distribution may sound gimmicky and believe me, my first time with it was like getting to know a foreign, yet familiar person. I have been using this for more than a month now and I constantly reach for it! It is lightweight, so no more wrist pain and I am no longer scared to keep the hair dryer in the same spot because I don’t feel that “burning” heat searing into my scalp. If you’re looking for affordability, innovation and a more efficient way of drying your hair, pick up the KISS Tornado and experience the “pulse” for yourself!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear