Kit Kat Orange Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 01, 2016

Taste good. Doesn't have an overpowering taste of oranges, but there is an orange taste. There is a weird after taste though. Has that nice crunch because of the wafers.

February 18, 2016

My sister and I saw these in the store an decide to buy them. We love trying all the different Kit Kat flavours that you can get in Canada. They have a lot of different ones in Japan. I love the orange Kit Kat, it has a nice citrus flavour without being too overpowering. This is my second favourite flavour after green tea Kit Kat.

February 18, 2016

I love Kit Kat, and this orange flavoured version is no exception! The orange flavour gives it such a cool, refreshing taste. The texture is crunchy like the other Kit Kat products out there

February 18, 2016

OMG! Tastes exactly like a Terry's Chocolate Orange and a Kit Kit had a baby. And comes in neat little packages of 2 stick great for snacking (tho you will probably eat the whole package like it did!)

December 29, 2015

i just can not like these ..i have tried but the after taste is not so good.. nope not for me

December 29, 2015

This was really gross chocolate, way too sweet to eat and the orange flavor was too overwhelming, the original Kit Kat is much better

December 29, 2015

I buy these from wal-mart in packs of 8 for $2. They remind me of 'Terry's Chocolate Orange' but with waffers and dark chocolate. I think the combination goes well together, but they are a little sweet.

December 29, 2015

The taste was okay but nothing special. These are always cheaper at Wal-Mart so I have got them a few times. Not worth getting fat over lol

Kit Kat Orange;

I did not like...the addition of the orange flavour ruined the concept and taste of kit kat is known for.

Would never eat again.

September 26, 2015

I just don't think chocolate and orange go together. I enjoy them separately but together I find it way too tangy.