KMS California Dry Hair Wax Spray

KMS California Dry Hair Wax Spray Reviews

Ranked #1604 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 12, 2015

This is one of my boyfriends favourite styling products. Smells great and lasts all day

August 11, 2015

I use this to style my sons hair when i need to I find it way easier on his hair than hairspray and now my husband loves it to!

March 29, 2011

I keep my hair pretty short and I am really picky about how it looks. I don't like anything that looks remotely spikey and I don't want it to look flat either. I try hair waxes but I find they are to waxy and become heavy, or I try pastes but they give too much texture and I look like a 16 year old punk.

I explained to my hair stylist that I want to look like Halle Berry HELLO gorgeous. She used this dry wax spray and I get the cute/chic pixie look I was going for. You don't need a lot so spending a bit more money is worth it. Gives the right about of texture that looks natural and holds! OMG it's HOLDS. Smells GREAT too!

You can pick up this baby and virtually any salon and beauty boutique and varying prices.

Great for short hair, med bobs etc.