KMS California HairPlay Molding Paste
Good

KMS California HairPlay Molding Paste Reviews

Ranked #1981 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 01, 2015

I own a salon and use kms products so i am a little biased. But my boyfriend loves this product and it does exactely what he needs it to do and lasts all day and even the next day at work under a hardhat!!

November 29, 2014

AWESOME product ..... a hair dresser turned me onto to it, I love to have my hair short and spiked and she asked me if I wanted to try it and I said why not, and was so glad I did, she had told me that if I did not want to shampoo my hair the next day I can just dampen my hair and play with it and it will stay like that all day that is how great it works. And the price is so affordable. And all you need is about a dime size in the palm of you hand, rub it around and put it in your hair and play with it. And a little goes along way. I have had this bottle now for 2 months and have hardly used any of it. I LOVE IT.

July 22, 2007

I recently got a haircut and the hairdresser used hairplay molding paste in my hair to tame flyaways and give my hair that overall sleek look but with a matte finish. I find that unlike other molding pastes, this leaves my hair feeling soft manageable but not greasy or weighted. I definitely recommend this product...if you haven't already, give it a try!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas