Amazing

KMS California Tame Frizz Taming Creme Reviews

Ranked #1156 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 11, 2016

The KMS California Tam Frizz cream was just not for me. I received a sample and thought it would work great, unfortunately I was wrong. The cream is too thick and doesn't blend well into my hair. Not a product I would personally recommend.

February 10, 2016

The product is a little on the expensive side but to my recollection it's cheaper than redken. I'd say redone is the best product I've used as far as defraying and heat protecting, but this does the job better than any random drugstore brand.

January 30, 2016

It's too sticky. I like products that look more natural in my hair. You'd have to wash it off after the first day

September 04, 2014

Works well for very unruly frizzy hair. Only downside is that it tends to make hair feel sticky. So far the best I have found for my hair; which is thick with a slight wave. Crunch into towel dry hair (when to lazy to blow dry and style) for beach look. Also nice on dry hair to tame flyways. I love the smell and always get compliments. People think it is my perfume.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products