Kraft Catalina Dressing Reviews

Ranked #637 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 20, 2016

We have used many types of salad dressing. This one we have used for salads dipping sauce and for marinating our steaks. It's a wonderful flavour that has a great price

April 05, 2016

we love this dressing !! It is sweet and has no gross after taste .i use this to marinade meat!!!!It gives meat a rich color and flavor!! we also like it on salads or use as a vegie dip!!!

April 05, 2016

I really like the Kraft Catalina dressing. Goes great on salad and has just the right amount of sweetness. Price is usually pretty decent and sometimes you can get the big bottles on a great sale.

February 29, 2016

Kraft Catalina Dressing is very similar to French dressing but even better. I love it on green or mixed salad or just with sliced cucumbers. It also makes a great non dairy dip for carrot sticks. It is a bit tangy. The bottle it comes in is way to dispense the dressing. And it comes with a flip cap ro keep the dressing fresh for months. When on sale, I usually by the large bottle for $1.99 and usually buy multiples to stock up.

November 30, 2015

My favourite dressing! It's sweet and tangy. I always make the sour face at first taste.

July 15, 2015

The best salad dressing...tangy and sweet and the perfect compliment to a salad

May 29, 2015

I don't like the flavour of this dressing at all.. tastes like pure sugar. I'm not a huge fan of sweet salad dressings they don't mix very well in my opinion. This dressing just does not meet my needs.

May 29, 2015

This is my favourite salad dressing! I love the little bit of acidity, and sweetness. The viscosity is also great for even coating salads! I've also used it on baked chicken and its delicious!

March 10, 2015

Im really not a fan of this salad dressing .To me it tastes like ketchup .I use it as a dip for raw veggies but will stick to my greek feta with oregano salad dressing from kraft for my salads.

March 10, 2015

Sweet and delicious in my taco salad. It helps cut some of the heat.