Kraft Natural Cheese Italian Five Cheese Shredded Cheese

Kraft Natural Cheese Italian Five Cheese Shredded Cheese Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 68 in Cheese

October 31, 2016

I love the flavour of the blends of different cheeses. I use this in lasagna and baked rigatoni. It is also the perfect blend for pizza topping. I'm a big fan and will buy again in the future.

April 27, 2015

So delicious, great on so many dishes chilli, pasta, rice chicken pizza etc. The only downfall is the price is too much for what you get.

April 26, 2015

I love Kraft Cheese. This variety is delicious and so cheesy. I love to add this to mac/cheese to give it extra flavor. I also like to make cheese wraps or sprinkle on top of chili.

April 01, 2015

Yum! I love using this product when I make pizza or ontop of a fresh ceasar salad! It's just perfect and the flavour is so good!

March 19, 2015

this is great! i buy them and freeze it and when i need it i have it ready!

March 19, 2015

Very delicious! My go to shredded cheese for lasagna and I use it for pizza as well. It's always everyone's favorite part of the meal!

March 19, 2015

I use Kraft Natural Cheese Italian Five Cheese Shredded Cheese in many of my recipes.With its great blend of cheeses my recipes come out so cheesy and delicious. It makes cooking so easy with the work taken out of having to shred the cheese yourself. Perfect to add on salads, in soups, homemade pizza and so many more recipes. For thousands of great recipes www.kraftcanada.com and great saving coupons.

March 19, 2015

A lasagna's best friend. I add this to my homemade lasagna to add many flavor cheese level. The combination of Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano, Asiago and Parmesan is just right. You can add this blend to any meal when you want a burst of cheesy goodness. Convenient and resealable. All the work is done for you all you need to do is assemble, bake and enjoy.