Kraft Whipped Peanut Butter

Kraft Whipped Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1879 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 01, 2016

Just love peanut butter. Each or almost each morning I eat Kraft peanut butter on a toast. I put a little bit of butter underneath. I like this food since I was a toddler !! Recommend it a lot.

March 08, 2016

This has the same amazing flavor as the original Peanut Butter ,the only difference is the consistency, its a lighter, more creamy peanut butter,easier to spread on toast.I love putting this on toast ,bagels and English muffins,so yummy

February 07, 2016

Love the flavour and texture of the whipped peanut butter. It spreads well on toast and is easy to add into recipes. Also like the fact that it is lower in fat than the regular type. Regular price is high so I always stock up when it's on sale.

January 17, 2016

I have a few peanut butter lovers in my house and I thought I would give this a shot. They really did like it and thought it was better because it wasn't so heavy. It was also a lot easier to spread on bread. I think that all peanut butter is expensive and this one is one of the most expensive but it lasts a while so I guess it is worth it.

1.5/5

January 04, 2016

I don't like this at all

The consistency is not what I want in peanut butter

It melts very different

It's just all around bad

October 30, 2015

I love peanut butter in general, but this is an amazing dip for crackers, pretzels and even fruit, and makes a wonderful fondue! It's light and fluffy right out of the jar, but tastes delicious when melted too! I definitely recommend it!

June 08, 2015

My kids love peanut butter and they liked the texture of this whipped products. So easy to eat and the fluffiness makes it perfect for dipping your favourite food items like fresh fruit, mini cookies and celery. Great product that tastes delicious and is a filling anytime snack or meal.

November 25, 2013

I absolutely love this peanut butter. It is creamy, light.and fluffy. It's great on sandwiches, toast, cracker, and wonderful to dip Apple's in. It's definitely a staple in my house.

August 09, 2013

I love this peanut butter more then the regular one, I like that it is smoother and I like how it spreads better because it is whipped. Also because it is whipped it has a little less fat which is great for me cuz I have to eat a low fat diet do to health issues.