L'Oreal Paris De-Crease eyeshadow base
Good

L'Oreal Paris De-Crease eyeshadow base Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 391 in Makeup

April 05, 2015

This stuff doesn't do anything for eyeshadow, it gets gooey and it's way too drying on the skin on the eyelid. Don't recommend

June 10, 2009

I had been searching high and low for an eyeshadow primer that was way less expensive than the Urban Decay that I had been hearing about when I ran across this one in walmart one day. I don't know how I have lived without eyeshadow primer all this time honestly. It really does the job of keeping shadow in place on the eyes instead of on my cheeks (lol). It also does an awesome job of really making eyeshadow colors pop a little more. It's a great buy at a great price.

March 26, 2009

it works, but the tube is very small for the price..i didnt list the price because i cant remember exactly what it was, but it was between $7 and $8 i believe..which i think is pretty expensive for something so small..i thought there would be more in it..the tube is not clear, the color on the outside is fake, so you get very little product.