L'Oreal Colour Riche Anti-Aging Lip Serum

L'Oreal Colour Riche Anti-Aging Lip Serum Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 495 in Lipstick

Kiss the signs of aging goodbye. Our best selling lipcolour is now available with anti-aging serum! Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum coats your lips with rich, creamy colour and its enhanced with L'Oreal's exclusive Anti-Aging Serum, including ProXalyn, Collagen and other powerful ingredients. Our exclusive Anti-Aging Serum instantly improves definition, fills surface lines and creates fuller looking lips. Plus the lipstick contours for easy, precise application. Choose from several luxurious shades for a perfectly defined, younger-looking pout.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

mamaluv
Dec 31, 2010

I received this lipstick in 'Spicy Pink' (704) to review. I've never tried an anti-aging lipcolour before and I don't think (!) my lips are showing their age per se... but this still seems to be a pretty good bet for me.

The inner core is the anti aging part - a lip plumper that is designed to smooth out lines and add volume. I believe that it does this, but in a subtle way. The lipstick wears very moisturizing, but as others have said does easily transfer with sipping and kissing.

Overall though, this is a win for me. I would rather have to reapply than deal with the prone-to-cracking long lasting lipcolours out there (and of course there are decent options among those, to be fair). There is a scent that I'd describe as cotton-candyish sweet, but not unpleasant to me at all. It does dissipate after a few minutes unless you're wearing a very thick layer.

Feistyredhead
Nov 12, 2009

I read a lot of reviews on here about this lipstick and all the various shades before I went out and bought it. I have to say that I'm impressed with the colors! I bought #701 Winded Up which is kind of a dark pink with a bit of shimmer. I really liked how well it went on and how smooth it looked. It goes on over top of lip balm really well to. The packaging is very cute as well.

The only thing I didn't like is as soon as you drink or eat anything it gets all over whatever you are having. It doesn't last long unless you never touch your lips!

Artsy
Nov 02, 2009

I love this lipstick!!...I have it in two shades right now....#203, "Berry Exciting" and my fave colour, #704 "Spicey Pink".

There is a lip smoother in the middle of the lipstick which makes it feel a little tingley when you put it on. It's to help smooth out fine lines on the lips and add extra moisture. I am not sure if the fine lines are being smoothed out on my lips when I use this, but the colours are lovely and they last!

I put on my lip balm first, Carmex, and then I put on this lipstick and it lasts a good few hours or more before you have to reapply it. The formula is rich, smooth, and has a hint of shine to it. There isn't any flavours or heavy perfumes in it, and it stays on your lips where you put it.

I have tried 25$ lipsticks that did not perform this well, or have the gorgeous colour saturation that these Loreal ones do. I am a sold customer! This lipstick is the right amount of moisture and colour all in one!

make-up junkie
Oct 14, 2009

I received a few of these to test out and I was not really impressed. I usually love their glosses and other lipsticks but this one turned me off. The original Colour Riche lipstick line now comes with an anti-aging serum in the middle of the lipstick. The texture is creamy and they have some gorgeous colours - my favourite is Wined Up. But the scent/flavour of it is too strong for my liking and is what made me wipe it off within seconds of applying it. It smells and taste like you're wearing lotion on your lips. The anti-aging serum is designed to fill in fine lines and make the lips look plumper and fuller. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to really test it since I couldn't stand the smell on my lips!

breathepink added a new review for
Essie Bouncer, It's Me

chrissyann123 has posted in the forum topic
Clarisonic Mia 2

chrissyann123 added a new review for
VH Steamers

chrissyann123 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

amyknows added a new review for
Clarisonic Mia 2

mamaluv added a new review for
Spoon Me Frozen Yogurt