la coupe argan shampoo and conditioner Reviews

Ranked #664 out of 996 in Shampoo

December 14, 2015

Really liked the shampoo, but the conditionner leaves the hair greasy and not silky at all... Very disapointing...

August 16, 2014

I used for about 2 weeks and I only see my hair more dry then usual. I have dry and curly hair. After having washed my hair looked more curly and I had to put 2 times more serum against frizz. Luckily I bought on special and I was curious to try it. I expected more from La Coupe. Only 1 good point it's the smell. It's smell so good!

June 19, 2014

very nice shampoo and condicioner

March 27, 2014

Messed up my curly natural hair so bad. I had to deep condition after to make the straw like feeling go. my hair felt so dry and brittle, the only thing i liked was the smell. other then that, its a waste of money

September 27, 2013

I have very dry and very thick hair and normally use salon shampoos and conditioners. La Coupe worked to add moisture balance to my hair and made it extra shiny!

August 13, 2013

Received a sample in the mail for both the shampoo and conditioner.

It doesn't have a overpowering scent - it is pleasing though.

It compared to Pantene (their smoothing products) - Certainly does not compare to the Moroccan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner I purchase at salon, nor the Aveeda hair line either (which I usually use).
    However, it is not bad - average. Did leave my hair smooth.
    Because it was a sample - not sure of the price.
    My hair is fine but frizzy.