La Roche-Posay Effaclar M

La Roche-Posay Effaclar M Reviews

Ranked #981 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Daily mattifying moisturizer that helps clear sebum-clogged pores at the source with absorbing micro-spheres. Transforms oily skin cell by cell with micro-exfoliating LHA.Benefits * Helps neutralize shine for lastingly matte, clear and balanced skin. * Helps clear sebum-clogged pores at the source. * Non-comedogenic. Key Ingredients * Pore Targeting Technology helps minimize the appearance of pores * LHA Lipophilic targeted micro-exfoliator * Vitamin CG and zinc to neutralize shine at the source * Vitamin E anti-oxidant to help protect the skin from the effects of external aggressors that can worsen oily skin. DirectionsApply morning and/or evening all over the face. For external use.

February 27, 2010

In my eternal quest for the perfect moisturizer I decided to give La Roche-Posay a chance!
I have normal skin (with T-zone slightly oily), and I wanted something that hydrates, that helps me not to break out under the thick foundation lyer, something that gets absorbed fast, something that feels good and keeps the shine under control.
Well, this product hit the spot!
It's light, with a gel like texture,a delicate smell, goes on smoothly and sinks right in. It leaves skin tight and prepped for make-up. It's a gret makeup base I find, throught the day kept my foundation put, and I did notice a drastic difference in terms of shine.
My favourtie feature has to be the fact that at last, my breakouts were minimized, and my skin responded beautifuly to it, it looked healthier by the day!

worth it!!!

June 09, 2009

If you are looking for a high quality, light weight moisturizer this is for you. As someone who has rosacea, I need a pretty gentle and light source of moisture for delicate skin. la Roche posay delivers in spades, and even boosts an SPF of 30. Run, do not walk, to get this beautifully smelling summer moisturizer.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?