• La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Sebo-Regulating Moisturizer
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Sebo-Regulating Moisturizer

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Sebo-Regulating Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 07, 2016

I have very oily skin and am always looking for a moisturizer with matte results. This one did just that - no added shine after applying. I was pleasantly surprised! I like to use it in the summertime when my skin can be extra oily.

March 08, 2016

J'adore ce produit. J'ai une peau tendance acnéique et grasse. J'applique la crème le matin après un bon nettoyage de ma peau et l'effet dure toute la journée durant. Je le recommande sans problème!

February 11, 2016

This cream is great for someone with oily or combination skin.
It helps with some of the shine, but certainly doesn't get rid of it entirely.
This line is gentle on the skin too. Perfect for someone with sensitive skin.
No fragrance or dyes added.

November 04, 2015

My skin gets uber oily in the summertime. This is the only product I can trust that will stand up to my oily t zone. Apply right before foundation and I'm oil free for most of the day.

October 21, 2015

I love love love this cream! It dries to a nice Matt finish and works great as a base under you makeup! With out leaving you feeling oily at the end of the day! I have combination skin, and it's hydrating enough for my rough patches!

September 28, 2015

Really good purifying foaming gel. Good for oily or sensitive skin as it is matifying and without fragrance. Doesn't wash makeup like mascara or eyeliner

June 16, 2015

Perfect for my combination skin ! Works well on keeping the matte effect almost all day long.

June 08, 2015

When the temperature and humidity go up, my oily skin gets ugly. My pores were huge and my face a shiny mess. I went to shoppers drug mart and the cosmetics lady suggested this moisturizer. I was skeptical as I had never heard of this brand and it was $30. I found a gift box with the moisturizer, cleanser and toner on sale so I tried it. What a game changer! It is amazing! Just a small amount needed and my face is smooth, matte and my pores look much better. Don't even need foundation or powder for my day to day routine.
If you have oily skin with big pores, you need this in your life!!

February 24, 2015

Love it!!! Really does the job, no more shiny forehead for me and a good moisturizer at the same time!!!