Lady Speed Stick Invisible Plus Fruity Melon Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Dare to wear black. No white residue.

September 22, 2016

This deodorant is not for me, however that being said it is my 13 year old daughter's favourite. I found the smell a touch to fruity and that even after my shirts came out of the wash the fruity smell was still lingering. It may not be for me, but it's definitely a teen favourite.

March 16, 2016

It's deodorant, as long as it keeps me from smelling throughout the day then it makes me happy. A bonus for this stuff was the smell, my favourite probably. Impressed the boyfriend even, told me I didn't have to wear perfume if I wore that all the time lol

April 15, 2015

This used to be my favourite deodorant because the smell is so nice! It is indeed more of a deodorant as opposed to an antiperspirant but I generally go for the ones that smell fruity and nice anyway.

April 07, 2015

I like the smell of this one - not overpowering, but still nice.
It is more of a deoderant than an antiperspirant though.

March 01, 2014

This smells wonderful, the smell is both sweet and fresh. It works as great too!

July 11, 2013

I absolutely love this deodorant, it is my first choice, occasionally I purchase other scents, but this one is by far the best, never had any problems with this antiperspirant.

January 18, 2013

This is my absolute favourite deodorant out there! It smells absolutely incredible, and the scent is long lasting. It doesn't transfer easily onto clothing. It dries quickly, and doesn't clump up over time. Highly recommended!

February 13, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I have tried a lot of deodorants/anti antiperspirant & this one seems to be the best! I never have any white lines on clothing. The smell lasts a long time & the packaging is great! Looks very feminine which I like & definitely look for in products like this. Thanks! :)

November 28, 2011

My fav deodarant. This is my go to! I love lady speedstick works and smells great.

February 25, 2011

I love the scent of the fruity melon one! It doesnt leave white gunk on my clothes and it works for a long long time. Great stuff!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml