Lancôme High Resolution Eye Refill-3x

Lancôme High Resolution Eye Refill-3x Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 337 in Eye Cream

May 30, 2015

Although I find this product very expensive I must say I do like it so therefore continue to pay the price. A little bit of cream goes a long way so your products does last for some time making the cost balance out. Cream feels nice and light on the face and never sticky. I do believe it does help with the appearance of fine lines.

April 03, 2015

I love this stuff because my undereyes get so dry and it really helps, plus you only need the smallest amount so it will last you a super long time.

March 24, 2015

A beautiful product with a lovely consistency that goes on easily. Only needing to use just a little bit, I apply it gently with my pinky fingers before applying my other facial moisturizers. I find it effective. Most importantly to me, my eyes never sting even if I've been a bit too rushed in it's application, where other eye creams I have tried have not been gentle enough. A little does go a very long way which helps make the price a bit better to take.