Lancôme High Resolution Eye Refill-3x

Lancôme High Resolution Eye Refill-3x Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 347 in Eye Cream

May 30, 2015

Although I find this product very expensive I must say I do like it so therefore continue to pay the price. A little bit of cream goes a long way so your products does last for some time making the cost balance out. Cream feels nice and light on the face and never sticky. I do believe it does help with the appearance of fine lines.

April 03, 2015

I love this stuff because my undereyes get so dry and it really helps, plus you only need the smallest amount so it will last you a super long time.

March 24, 2015

A beautiful product with a lovely consistency that goes on easily. Only needing to use just a little bit, I apply it gently with my pinky fingers before applying my other facial moisturizers. I find it effective. Most importantly to me, my eyes never sting even if I've been a bit too rushed in it's application, where other eye creams I have tried have not been gentle enough. A little does go a very long way which helps make the price a bit better to take.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal