Lancôme Paris Creme Douceur Cream-To-Oil Massage Cleanser
Good

Lancôme Paris Creme Douceur Cream-To-Oil Massage Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #449 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

This sophisticated cleanser with antioxidant White Lotus and soothing Rose de France transforms from a cream to an oil and instantly removes makeup.  Immediately skin texture and tone are refined.  Skin is velvety soft and smooth.

April 03, 2015

this stuff is amazing! I love how it makes my skin feel hydrated but still gently cleanses at the same time. Wish it was cheaper but I will continue to buy!

August 15, 2014

This one falls under the "expensive but worth it" category. I'm really impressed with it. You massage onto dry face, lather it up with warm water and then rinse off. I was able to clean my whole face and get all of my eyemakeup and mascara off in one go. Usually I have to go over my eyes repeatedly or use a separate eye makeup remover. This does it all. Skin is left feeling soft and smooth after.

I keep this beside my sink to use before bed to remove all of my makeup. Prior to discovering this there have been many times when I've used hand soap because I can't get all of my makeup off with one product and don't want to bother with a separate eye makeup remover. Love that this does it all and does it so well.

I received this for free from the brand but I would definetely purchase it.