Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 595 in Foundation

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick is the first ultra versatile stick foundation. The Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick can be used in 4 different ways: cover, conceal, contour and/or highlight.

A lightweight powder-creme formula, oil free, transfer and smudge resistant. Its creamy yet weightless texture applies effortlessly and blend seamlessly so all you see is smooth, flawless even skin with ultra-mattifying benefits!

Available in 20 shades at Sephora, Hudon's Bay Company and lancome.ca and 8 shades at all other retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu Pharmacy and London Drugs.

October 27, 2016

I didn't get the chance of trying this for free but I did go out and buy it to try. I really love this product It blends in nice and smooth in the skin. Dosen't feel weighed down on skin. There is a lot of different shades to try

October 26, 2016

I just loved the new TIU foundation stick by Lancôme. It was so velvety soft, Ultra blendable and lasted all day. I was given the shade 220 Buff (C) for contouring. I though it was going to be way to dark for my super fair , porcelain skin but because it blended so well it worked perfectly. It was just the right shade without looking muddy or too brown. I really like the fact that it's in a compact stick which makes it great for travelling & super easy to apply for contouring since I blend it all out anyways. The only thing I worry about is contamination if you're applying it directly on the skin. . I think going forward I'll be using a clean brush to apply to keep it sanitary. I think I would use a brush for foundation and concealer as well but I won't be using this as either of those because it's not my shade. I would have loved to get my color for foundation purposes because I think $53 bucks is quite expensive for a contour stick. This color is much to dark for me to use as a foundation or concealer but that's ok since I got the item for free for testing purposes.
I have very sensitive skin and I'm happy to say I didn't react to this which is always a bonus.
I have always loved Lancôme products so I will definitely recommend this product. Again, my only major con is the price tag. If you don't mind spending upwards of $60 bucks on a contour stick then try it out cause it's fabulous . If you're using it just for contouring like I am, then it will last you a very long time which a great thing price wise but not so great because you're suppose to throw away this kind of makeup after 6 months. I think it will last me much longer than that but I feel as long as I keep it sanitary I can keep it till it runs out. Thank you Chick Advisor for allowing me to discover products I probably would have never tried.

October 25, 2016

This product was a pleasant surprise for me because when I first started to apply it, I wasn't so sure. I #gotitfree as part of the product review club and the shade is a bit darker than my skin tone so I opted to use it as a contour. I typically opt for powder when it comes to contours because my skin can get on the greasy side. I found this stick to be a very creamy formula so while it felt nice going on, I was worried that within a couple of hours it would have my skin even greasier than normal and be wearing off.

I used it to contour my nose (along with a thin brush) and hollows of my cheeks (with a blending sponge) and then set it with a translucent powder and at end of day it actually doesn't look greasy or worn off! It maybe even keeps my skin looking less greasy than typical. I still find it to be pretty pricey but could see it lasting a long time... if it does, I'd consider purchasing in the future.

October 22, 2016

The texture blew my mind! I was expecting a much heavier product but this foundation is so light and airy! Applied with a beauty blender or real techniques buffing brush the results were flawless. Colour selection was a breeze. I'm going to purchase this myself for sure! I received my first stick for free! From Chickadvisor for reviewing purposes :)

October 22, 2016

I had the opportunity to test the Lancôme Tient Idole Ultra Foundation Stick as part of the Chick Advisor product review club.

As the package arrived yesterday, I will write a first impression style review, and will update it down the road once I have been able to further test this foundation.

Application: The foundation comes in a twist up stick style. It glides easily on the skin, and blended quickly and easily with a Sigma buffing brush. It quickly dried to a matte finish, without clinging to dry skin. I lightly set the foundation with powder. Coverage was medium, but easily layered without looking thick.

Wear: I had a busy day today, running errands with my toddler, playing outdoors, going for a walk, cooking dinner, and bath time. The foundation stayed put, stayed matte, through the entire day. I did not touch up, and was pleasantly surprised with the coverage that remained at the end of the day.

My makeup routine has been increasingly simplified since becoming a mother. My usual foundation is Lancomes Tient Idole Freshwear, which was discontinued. The Tient Idole Ultra Foundation Stick is a wonderful addition to Lancome's foundation lineup, and will be remaining in my makeup bag. With an upcoming trip next month, I can foresee that it will be the perfect travel companion.

October 21, 2016

This is a great foundation if you're on the go - its easy to use and very portable. It is a very soft and light formula which makes it easily blendable. You can use your fingers, sponge or even a brush and it gives you the same finish with all three. I have dry skin but I always set my foundation, regardless it does not stick to any dry patches and gives a natural finish to the skin. It does not require that you set it. I have long days and it did not perform as well near the end of the day as I would have liked it but because it was portable, I was able to do a quick touch up.

I did receive this for free from ChickAdvisor which is awesome! I will say because of the wear, I would recommend this for more of the highlight and contour variety or a very quick touch-up rather than a full day's wear.

October 21, 2016

First off, I got this for free thru CA so thank you for that. I've tried a few foundation sticks before but I was actually surprised to find that this was actually creamier than I expected. It went onto my skin easier and did not emphasise any dry spots. The shade I got looked really yellow on me when I first applied it but seemed to match my skin tone. I don't find that my forehead is as oily by the end of the day (~12 hrs) compared to other foundations I've used (stick, liquid, cream etc.) I would say this is a medium coverage foundation but it did fade throughout the day. On Sephora this retails for about $50 CDN. Unfortunately at that price tag I most likely will not be repurchasing it. However, it is a decent foundation ...just not at that price.

October 21, 2016

I already use Liquid Teint Idole foundation so had high hopes for the Ultra stick and thankfully knew which colour I wear in the Lancome range.

The stick applies smoothly and blends out well with a beauty blender. You probably could use your fingers or a brush but the sponge left it looking natural and spread it well without applying too much product. I have tried a few stick foundations and this applied easily in comparison to most. It is a smaller bullet than some of the others I have tried which changes where you put lines of it on your face. It has a fairly creamy consistency but doesn't bend on the bullet when applying.

It is probably more suited to normal to light-oily skin as it does stick to dry patches. The finish is very natural looking and held up well to a 12 hour day of wear including running to the store in the rain (set with powder and fixing spray). I have an oily t-zone and did need to blot and reapply a little after 6 hours yet it was not so matte that the rest of my face looked strange against the shine coming through.

At around the same price as the liquid, I feel the liquid would last longer but the stick is amazing for keeping on you for touchups. For using as a contour shade, I think it would be perfect though. It blends easily and the bullet is the perfect size for contouring.

#gotitfree as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

October 21, 2016

I have never used foundation sticks before and was a little skeptical of the product at first. However, after application, I totally get why people like them. This product was super easy to apply and leaves no mess. I applied it in various parts all over my face then blended it with a beauty blender. The coverage was great as well and unexpected. Since it is a stick, it is so convenient and travel-friendly as it doesn't take up much space. I had a few drier patches and this did accentuate those. However, while I did like this product, I didn't love it and will most likely convert back to using liquid foundation. I might purchase it if I'm travelling though! I would still recommend this product as it does work really well.

I #gotitfree as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

October 21, 2016

I did receive this free to give it a try for Chick advisor and tell you all what I think.
Unfortunately the one I received was just a little too dark to use as an everyday foundation but I did give it a try and I must say I love it. This foundation glides on so smooth and the coverage is amazing. It doesn't feel overly heavy either. I didn't wear it as a full foundation for long but used it for contouring instead and it did last all day and wore nicely. The price does seem high but it seems like it will last a long time because a little goes a really long way with this.