Lay's Ketchup Chips Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1120 in Snacks

January 16, 2017

Best lays chips ever invented. I love how lays are so thin and crispy and always taste so good. I dont even like ketchup but love these chips. Definitely my go to chips!

January 16, 2017

Lays makes the best flavor of ketchup chips! These are my top 3 favorite flavor to snack on. Perfect amount of crunch and ketchup coating. And of course, I bet you can't eat just one ;)

January 15, 2017

I love Ketchup chips and lays really knows how to make a good bag of them. Good amount of ketchup flavour on each chip and very addictive. Can't go wrong with these unless you are on a diet.

January 12, 2017

I am very picky about my ketchup chips, as some can have that burnt taste.. Lay's is probably THE best for ketchup chip flavour! I love this brand's version

January 10, 2017

Everyone enjoys Lay's ketchup chips!! It's great for a snack everyday, anytime of day. They're crunchy, salty, satisfying! Don't forget to pick up your bag before company comes over!!

January 10, 2017

These have been my fave flavour chips since I was a kid and nothing has changed. These chips are my downfall when I am trying to be healthy, I cannot have them in the house because I know that they are there and I will eat them. Sooooo good!

October 22, 2016

J'adore c'est chip, les meilleur de la marque Lays. Ça fait partie de mon top 5 des meilleurs chips au monde, leur goût de ketchup est incomparable avec les autres marques de chips au ketchup. Par contre, comme ce n'est pas la chose la plus nutritive, j'essaie de ne ps trop en manger souvent.

October 19, 2016

Vraiment pas cher,très accessible et le goût est super ,les Lay's sont à mon avis la meilleure compagnie de Chips! Malheureusement, au ketchup ça donne des boutons alors j'essaie de ne pas trop en manger mais miam!

September 11, 2016

I love Lays Chips! The Ketchup Chips are the best! They are bursting with flavour! Very strong ketchup taste and just the right amount of saltiness! I don't like buying other brands because they are so light on the flavour you feel kind of ripped off but not with Lays they have lots of flavour! These make a great evening snack when your craving something salty! Very very reasonably priced worth every penny!

August 11, 2016

Lay's makes the BEST ketchup chips! They are loaded with flavour but not overpowering. The ketchup flavour has the best balance of tangy and sweet and is addictive! Chips are good quality, always fresh, crunchy with big chips, not all tiny pieces. Although not overly nutritious, they are great for a treat!