Lay's Ketchup Chips Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1225 in Snacks

March 16, 2017

I really like Lay's chips but ketchup flavour is definetly too strong for me - I feel more like eating vinegar, not tomatoe sauce. Quality of product is good like always, so I think 2,5 stars are fair. I will recomanded try another tastes :)

March 16, 2017

Miammmm tellement bon que je vais en racheter dans le futur,je le recommande fortement à tous. J'adore ces chips au ketchup . L'ays sais faire des chips tout simplement délicieux

February 27, 2017

Lay's Ketchup chips are my favorite for ketchup chips, i havent found any other brand of ketchup chips other than doritos that I really love as much as these.
    I love the lightness and saltiness of these chips, they're perfect and so packed full of flavor!
    Delicious

February 26, 2017

I think ketchup chips is a wonderful canadian bragging right. I used to work abroad and we had both american and canadian coworkers and I think the one think we loved to tease our friends about was that they did not have ketchup chips in the states. It actually became such an ordeal that if anyone ever was to visit here, Canada, they were obligated to bring back two things: Tim hortons coffee and ketchup chips.

I actually prefer lays ketchup chips to all other brands as they have a great amount of flavouring. I just love chips on a late night sitting in front of the TV watching a movie.

January 16, 2017

Best lays chips ever invented. I love how lays are so thin and crispy and always taste so good. I dont even like ketchup but love these chips. Definitely my go to chips!

January 16, 2017

Lays makes the best flavor of ketchup chips! These are my top 3 favorite flavor to snack on. Perfect amount of crunch and ketchup coating. And of course, I bet you can't eat just one ;)

January 15, 2017

I love Ketchup chips and lays really knows how to make a good bag of them. Good amount of ketchup flavour on each chip and very addictive. Can't go wrong with these unless you are on a diet.

January 12, 2017

I am very picky about my ketchup chips, as some can have that burnt taste.. Lay's is probably THE best for ketchup chip flavour! I love this brand's version

January 10, 2017

Everyone enjoys Lay's ketchup chips!! It's great for a snack everyday, anytime of day. They're crunchy, salty, satisfying! Don't forget to pick up your bag before company comes over!!

January 10, 2017

These have been my fave flavour chips since I was a kid and nothing has changed. These chips are my downfall when I am trying to be healthy, I cannot have them in the house because I know that they are there and I will eat them. Sooooo good!