Lay's Ketchup Chips Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 22, 2016

J'adore c'est chip, les meilleur de la marque Lays. Ça fait partie de mon top 5 des meilleurs chips au monde, leur goût de ketchup est incomparable avec les autres marques de chips au ketchup. Par contre, comme ce n'est pas la chose la plus nutritive, j'essaie de ne ps trop en manger souvent.

October 19, 2016

Vraiment pas cher,très accessible et le goût est super ,les Lay's sont à mon avis la meilleure compagnie de Chips! Malheureusement, au ketchup ça donne des boutons alors j'essaie de ne pas trop en manger mais miam!

September 11, 2016

I love Lays Chips! The Ketchup Chips are the best! They are bursting with flavour! Very strong ketchup taste and just the right amount of saltiness! I don't like buying other brands because they are so light on the flavour you feel kind of ripped off but not with Lays they have lots of flavour! These make a great evening snack when your craving something salty! Very very reasonably priced worth every penny!

August 11, 2016

Lay's makes the BEST ketchup chips! They are loaded with flavour but not overpowering. The ketchup flavour has the best balance of tangy and sweet and is addictive! Chips are good quality, always fresh, crunchy with big chips, not all tiny pieces. Although not overly nutritious, they are great for a treat!

July 21, 2016

Gotta love Canada for our Ketchup chips. The flavour is addictive! You defiantly can't just have one. It's not high in nutritional value, however it's not terribly unhealthy. It's great to treat yourself with or to have at parties. It's a family favourite!

July 21, 2016

Ketchup chips are my weakness, I just can't resist them. The saying about not eating just one rings true for me everytime. Lays puts the perfect amount of seasoning on their chips too I have found, not too much and not too little. My oldest daughter is also a big fan of ketchup chips so we usually pick these out for our movie night chips.

July 21, 2016

I love love love chips, and I love love love Lay's. But I do not lose ketchup. In Holland we have the normal flavour and the other big one is paprika (bell pepper). Here, I wasn't able to find the bell pepper one. Cause the ketchup one kind of looks the same, I decided to try that one. Yuck. No thank you. Way too ketchupy for me, so overwhelming.

June 17, 2016

I looove Lays chips, especially ketchup flavoured. They go great with bbq'd foods in the summer, and they make for a great snack. They are definitely more expensive than other brands but worth the money!

June 17, 2016

Ketchup chips are the best flavour, both sweet and vinegary. These are a good option, I just wish they had more visible flavour coating. Lays make a good thin chip, and even though they look white and like they're not coated enough they do have an acceptable amount of the ketchup taste. I don't think they're as good as Covered Bridge, or Loaded but of all the Lays potato flavours this will always be my #1 choice.

June 17, 2016

These are great tasting chips. They are crispy always fresh and have a lot of flavour. They can be a bit pricey but I usually stock up when they are on sale.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS