Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmigiana Reviews

Ranked #1823 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 31, 2015

I doesn'nt like it. strange texture, sticky pastas, taste is no good

July 09, 2015

Great for lunches at work. Love that there's points that you can collect and redeem for rewards, ie for movies, $10 gift cards for grocery stores, travelling, etc.

March 09, 2015

I wouldn't pick these over a real home cooked meal, but when I'm short on time or need something to grab for work, these are convenient and quick. I like that they're healthy, too, since a lot of convenient foods are far from good for you. I love the chicken parmigiana a lot, but they make a great variety of healthy flavours.

October 23, 2014

My boys love this Lean Cuisine. It is quite filling and the chicken is nice white meat.

May 28, 2014

This is one of my favorites. Sometimes the price can be high but shop around or check flyers to get a cheaper price.

March 24, 2014

Tastes great, superb for portion control. Flavors are definitely there! Loved it! Must try!

October 03, 2013

It was pretty good, would buy it again

October 02, 2013

As a busy working student, I often find myself without the time or energy to cook... but I do miss my mom's home cooking. I picked up a few of the Lean Cuisine frozen entrees one week, only to be pleasantly surprised. The Chicken Parmigiana in particular was totally delish. It's a comfort food of mine, and the fact that it was a really low-cal dinner made it even more amazing. Picking up a few every other week has become a habit!

September 27, 2013

I was a bit skeptical when i first picked this up because really...how can you make chicken parm taste good and be calorie conscious? But you know what it blew my socks off. It was tasty and just enough to make me feel full. My only improvement for them would be less rubbery chicken which i know is hard based on the reheating...(maybe i over cooked it??)

September 27, 2013

It was actually good I had it today they are good for the days were you dont feel like eating much. I like to have a light dinner and a bigger lunch. They are nice for the evening so I dont go to bed with heavy meal.