Good

Lean Cuisine Shrimp Alfredo Reviews

Ranked #445 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

November 22, 2014

Sooooo goood. Cannot tell this is a lower calorie item. Easy and quick. Pop in the microwave at lunchtime when you can't get away, and have cheap and quick, yet quality at your desk.

July 09, 2014

taste was acceptable but the amount of shrimp pieces was laughable-should be called just alfredo-no shrimp

October 16, 2013

Today I was in a rush during lunch, so for the first time for a long time I went to buy some microwaveable dinner from Lean Cuisine. I chose the variety "Shrimp Alfredo". After opening I found that it looks quite appetizing. So I checked the directions on the back and set it in the microwave for 3 minutes on high, stirred shrimp and sauce together, replaced the cover film and cooked it 2 more minutes on high. After that it had to sit for 2 minutes. Not for me after those 2 minutes I had to put it back in the microwave for 2 more minutes to finally get all the shrimps pink. After that I mixed everything together. It did not look that appetizing anymore and tasting it I found the shrimps very salty but the rest of the meal quite bland. The vegetables are mushy because of the long cooking time and the noodles are also very overcooked and mushy. The whole meal reminded me of a Mac'n and cheese variety. It was eatable but not something I would buy if I am not desperate and starving.

TiaQ added a new review for
Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk