Leclerc Celebration Milk Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Good

Leclerc Celebration Milk Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Reviews

Ranked #268 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

March 17, 2016

These cookies are so yummy, I love anything with oatmeal and with milk chocolate it makes the best cookie ,really great flavor ,it taste so much like homemade.At times it can be pricey but when they go on sale ,they are much cheaper so I buy a few boxes .Leclerc makes different varieties of cookies ,all of them are delicious

March 05, 2016

I recently discovered Leclerc Celebration Milk Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and bought a couple of boxes of them when they went on sale for $1.99 per box. These cookies are divine! The bottom half is a tasty and crunchy cookie. The top half is a thick layer of milk chocolate. So yummy! Goes well with a glass of milk or a coffee. Makes a great afternoon snack or a dessert after dinner.

December 15, 2015

My husband bought these for work and between our toddler and me, I don't think he's taken many to work. The chocolate isn't a cheap chocolate and the oatmeal cookies I would eat on their own. These will be my go-to cookie now. Delish!!!

January 28, 2015

Flavourful oatmeal cookies with an undercoating of milk chocolate. Another tasty cookie option from Leclerc. A great snack to add to a lunch bag.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic