Life Brand Clear Action Medicated Acne Cream

Life Brand Clear Action Medicated Acne Cream Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

October 16, 2016

This is a 5% benzoyl peroxide gel that I purchased for hormonal breakouts. I used this as a spot treatment because I do have sensitive skin. It quickly dried up small pimples and took a few days but did get rid of larger ones too. This is extreme,y drying and causes a lot of peeling in the areas that I used it. I ended up taking a break from it because it also caused a lot of itching. At only 8$ it was a great price and worked well, but I will continue to only use it sparingly as needed.

April 18, 2016

I chose to purchase Brand Clear Action Medicated Acne Cream because it contains all of the ingredients that higher-end brand Spot Treatments do, but for a significantly lower price. So far, I am amazed with my results and very happy with my purchase! I suffer from adult acne - cystic, blackheads, and whiteheads - and have seen amazing results in only three days of use. I have tried competitor products - Clean & Clear, Clearisil, and ProActiv - all without results, but this product has worked best.

♡ Effective with near-immediate results
♡ Cheaper than competitors with the same formula and ingredients
♡ No scent, no stinging

I definitely recommend Life Brand Clear Action Medicated Acne Cream to anybody suffering with acne. This product is a game-changer!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!