Lime Crime Black Velvet Velvetine
Good

Lime Crime Black Velvet Velvetine Reviews

Ranked #610 out of 1020 in Lipstick

September 27, 2016

I'm in love with this lipstick! It has a wonderful colour and goes on easy. It dries quick for an innexperienced liquid lip user so one needs a couple of practice runs before they get the hang of it. I would recommend a lip brush for the outer areas of the lip if you're too worried about using the applicator (though the applicator is really nice). My only annoyance with the lipstick is that it really comes off in the inner corners of my lips. Mostly because it feels weird and it flakes off into my mouth or beside it on my cheek. However this could be something I'm doing wrong myself. I totally recommend this!

May 28, 2015

I was very disappointed with this product. When I first got it in the mail it already had air bubbles in it yet I didn't open it. Secondly, it doesn't stay on very long. After maybe an hour or so it will start to get flaky and it is not a good look. This product does not work well with other products. You cannot use lip primer or lip gloss with this.